Snow Phoenix - E30 reborn 2nd time

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Very nice. But OSF, allow me to be picky, you missed a spot. The left hand side of the rear bumper joint to the body seems like many nano meters off alignment (according to the photos). Will you take this E30 for the northern trip? Can you fix that in time before coming up on Friday? There's a good location to do photo shoot up on a hill.

ps/ turn on your headlights and fog lights for photo shoot.

engine not standard one.....

btw, pls fix ur brakes before I test drive your car....and hope u also glued the gear lever on!!!

Jules;350272 said:
engine not standard one.....

btw, pls fix ur brakes before I test drive your car....and hope u also glued the gear lever on!!!

Engine is standard, I didnt do anything except put in lubricant......

Why fix the brakes? As told by my karting sifu : no need brakes wan!

this engine for the car is very powderful... can whack a 2.7L engine...

pussy;350338 said:
this engine for the car is very powderful... can whack a 2.7L engine...

Please lah, cannot whack anything but trees and armco. The engine is standard!

353796258_dBNtF-M.jpg

[/QUOTE]

i wan ur rims!

If felix the cat says ur engine can whack a 2.7L, then it is not standard....:listen:... so what you have in there?

OSFlanker;350379 said:
Please lah, cannot whack anything but trees and armco. The engine is standard!

flash;350525 said:
If felix the cat says ur engine can whack a 2.7L, then it is not standard....:listen:... so what you have in there?

The engine is really standard lah, no funny cams, pistons or turbo. Plugged and played. It is a slow car, see all the soundproofing? More show than go.

flash;350525 said:

i have been told that it is a humble bumble bee..:listen:

but it stings quite hard..:rolleyes:

engine standard? ha ha ha.....standard from the oem but not from the original bmw intended......special pistons one woooohhh...... :)

wanna do a shoot out..??
My yellow sub,Jules 323 with doggie and White Alpina E30,Alvin's Botak E30 vanos M3 Fabs Blue's mini M3? Pussy's black pussies 3.0sc,Calvin Tan D'blias Alpina Monster,Joe's Super 2.7 and the Chef Teejay with his super cooked up M50 6speed Green Monster E30.

It's my dream to play with all of those super duppers cars in Sepang la...We do it in the next HPC events la..how?

Zoggee;350594 said:
wanna do a shoot out..??
My yellow sub,Jules 323 with doggie and White Alpina E30,Alvin's Botak E30 vanos M3 Fabs Blue's mini M3? Pussy's black pussies 3.0sc,Calvin Tan D'blias Alpina Monster,Joe's Super 2.7 and the Chef Teejay with his super cooked up M50 6speed Green Monster E30.

It's my dream to play with all of those super duppers cars in Sepang la...We do it in the next HPC events la..how?

My car standard lah, cannot play with all these monsters esp the Botak E30. I drove the Botak E30 before and it can beat my standard car in reverse gear.

OSFlanker;350619 said:
My car standard lah, cannot play with all these monsters esp the Botak E30. I drove the Botak E30 before and it can beat my standard car in reverse gear.

Just for fun and photoshoot before I start de-moding.I'm sure Botak dun mind.

Top Bottom