~snow white~ E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yeop said:
kalau "Roda Impian' giving M6 as the prize...mati-mati gua mesti participate brother!! silap2 atas stage jumpa you and Yazid as the other parcipants...!hehehe

TAU PUN............

Wait for my next project....!! the elder sister of snow white, slighty kurus but with the same nose and smile....!

emmmm....found my elder brother (same father&mother) !!!! cannot tahan lah...
ini semua racun king nominee punya hal... tak pe, we'll make it happen bro..

dmc1.JPG

kevster30 said:
Ini macam baru ngam!

hehehe... our fren just bot ka?? congrats bro with ur new big brudder!!!
btw kev, u racun dia ka??? :D

woi bro yeop, which one lah is your project car? i bet sure u decide the one tat RACUN KING MR KEVSTER drifted the car till the rear seat tercabut kan?

asman, u r rite he is the truly RACUN KING

yeop+.... i think ur e28 project plus dthugs e30 would probably be ready b4 my maroon5 takes in to shape.hahahaha.

by the way e28 putih tu plate number 8811 ke..or sumthing like that
from dsara utama

tmrw nite MMZ..bailey?c u there!

asman said:
cheh,then y ur nominated for racun king
haha..yeop..who's ride is this

ehem...ehem.... check out this Saturday, MMZ 3pm

thank god at last yeop appear guys........i bet he is still bz polishing his car for tis saturday hehehehe

asman, i'll c u then tommorrow ya

asman said:
yeop+.... i think ur e28 project plus dthugs e30 would probably be ready b4 my maroon5 takes in to shape.hahahaha!

asman....pelan-pelan kayuh, surprise..!hehehe

berhati-hati dijalanraya,
elakkan diri dari RACUN KING!!
terjebak MAUT !!
tak buat GERAM !!
terlebih buat PADAM !!

Bailey said:
thank god at last yeop appear guys........i bet he is still bz polishing his car for tis saturday hehehehe

asman, i'll c u then tommorrow ya

Yelar tu...Yeop polish kereta? Muahahaha......hope to see that one day:D

Roundel Award Prelim Round...... wah, tough fight man..! anyway happy to know that ~snow white~ have a lot of handsome and beautiful friends !!

the E34 nominees

e34.JPG

e36beemer said:
darn.... i really love to get my hands on a set of 17" ACS..... anyone selling??

mine is 18"....that day i saw one set for 3 series some where,let me check for you whether still available.. u want type 1 or 2 or 3? PM me yr number

Top Bottom