~snow white~ E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sui sui ah. Wanted to repaint my E30 with AlpineWhite III too but budget not permitting at the moment. ;)

yeop, when wanna do custom carbon hood? mayb we can do together ;) black offsets well wif white u know :p

bmwtofucar5pp.jpg

(racun....)

hallo...u try to Racun me aahh?? mayb i shud nominate u for the roundel awards for Racun king also!!

Carbon hood ka??mmmm...trying to keep my girlfriend~snow white~ as clean and executive look as possible...mayb on my E30 project... but after satay time hari tu, dah berkenan kat E28 pulak after seeing Mafia's and his twins(another black E28-Jeff)

r u installing the carbon hood to yr E34?

wei whats this thread abtlah ...fairy tales ah..got robin hood ..got snow white..cinderella

xtracooljustin said:
yeop, when wanna do custom carbon hood? mayb we can do together ;) black offsets well wif white u know :p

bmwtofucar5pp.jpg

(racun....)

hahaha racunnnn...
wah wa manyak lugi wo tak datang satay haritu...:(

carbon hood ?? how much how much ?!?!?!? where where ??? wait for yeop to get it first la then see how it looks on snow white :)

yeop
my sleeping beauty waiting for durian runtuh laaaa ... hahahha

yolk... why dont experiment some new colors 4 yr ride... say like carbon fibre effect?? durian effect??

just wanna share wt my dear forummers coz many of them been asking me abt the color code:\

its Dupont 0500 - its as good if not better than Alpine white...

thanks to Fabian... for changing my thread title!!
kena 'sound' sbb jadi newbies lama sangat!! hehehe

brother yoep...

how much the "so called AC kit???
consist of what?? front & rear bumper?? side skirt?? etc??

Wing mirrors

Nice ride bro...what are the door mirrors ? Looks like from a E39 ?
Also you said Munich was cheaper ? and branches in PJ?

Cheers
D

Yo brother Yeop,

Now I see the transformation. I pun gian nak do up like your snow white.

Long time no see at Abang Mat's place. Hope to see you soon.

longan said:
brother yoep...

how much the "so called AC kit???
consist of what?? front & rear bumper?? side skirt?? etc??

hi longan..i'm using replica AC fibre lips only, from Daiichi consists of front & rear bumper lips and side skirt, i didnt install the spoiler...wants to keep the executive looks of it. Cost roughly 1K, many in the market but the installation method is important..if workmanship is not good, you will see wavy surface.

Cressidom said:
Nice ride bro...what are the door mirrors ? Looks like from a E39 ?
Also you said Munich was cheaper ? and branches in PJ?

Cheers
D

bro..it's original door mirrors comes wt the car (for 95/96 Vanos model)..
I dont think Munich Auto has branch in PJ...from my research, find it cheaper than Bavarian Auto...

Yeop..thanks much..I'll check out the mirrors and the Prices at Munich...

Nice ride man...

tks/dom

thx bro for letting me view one of the car at the Brunch, furthermore the RM1.8mil car, aiyooooo walan ooooh

yeop said:
photo of me and wife with our dream car at Brunch@BMW yesterday...

perfectcouple2.JPG

thanks to Jerman for taking my picture

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!! Sejibik macam pemenang 'roda impian'.....:D

kalau "Roda Impian' giving M6 as the prize...mati-mati gua mesti participate brother!! silap2 atas stage jumpa you and Yazid as the other parcipants...!hehehe

Top Bottom