New C-Class sneak preview at C&C

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
GHS;248690 said:
DSC00124.jpg

The face really looks like the S-class with this grille, hoh??? :love:

mnas;251395 said:
damn, the more i look at W204, the more i like it now..hehe. i might end up having it too :)

Sighhhh! I know what you mean. The Elegance looks svelte and the Sports looks swish, and both look different and yet the same, and both ooze class. MB have really done a good job this time. This one's gonna sell like hot cakes.... :shot:

Just found out from a friend who went to the launch at Mutiara Dsra last nite.

The Elegance C200K CKD is RM258k
Avangarde C200K CKD is RM273k

Both are CKD and comes with Bluetooth and "iDrive". It looks stunning and like a baby S. Much nicer than the E90 in real life from what I was told.

Delivery is December 07 if you book now.

Wow.... must take the opportunity to test drive it. To be very honest with you, all these while I love the interior of a Merc as compared to a bimmer. However I find the gearbox and engine are not so good as compared to bimmer. Not so sure about this new model.

I think the W204 has improved on the interior quality and exterior looks as well. AS usual, the achilles heel is still the transmission and the engine, which is pretty much similar to the previous model but a higher boost and some slight changes to the supercharger design that account for the slight increase in hp :)

E46Fanatic;251523 said:
Just found out from a friend who went to the launch at Mutiara Dsra last nite.

The Elegance C200K CKD is RM258k
Avangarde C200K CKD is RM273k

Both are CKD and comes with Bluetooth and "iDrive". It looks stunning and like a baby S. Much nicer than the E90 in real life from what I was told.

Delivery is December 07 if you book now.

So they're calling it the Avantgarde and not the Sport here like in the UK and US? If this is the model with agility control suspension and CL/SL style grill, then I'm shocked at the pricing vs the 325i Sports. Hmmmm! :105:

Take a gander at the MB Malaysia teaser site: http://www.c-for-yourself.com.my/

Yahooo! I'm going over to C&C tomorrow morning to check it out! Might place a booking for it. The Advantgarde is simply stunning!

GHS;248690 said:
Hello guys, juz some random shots of the new C-Class as I was leaving my hotel today. Excuse the shot angles as I was rushing to office...

Haha.. E90 vs W204!

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

I experienced e90 and with almost "plastic' interior feel and the kidney seem not "full version" , kind of " kerja tak siap" . Yet to have a chance on W204 but I have a feeling it won't be much different in term of "plastic" feel.

When there this morning and already placed a booking for the C200K Advantgarde. Indicative price is 260K+ as it's not confirmed yet but will be in that region. I opted for a black one.
Overall the fit and finish are much better and a vast improvement in the material used compared to the previous W203 which I'm having now.

mikeyew;251735 said:
When there this morning and already placed a booking for the C200K Advantgarde. Indicative price is 260K+ as it's not confirmed yet but will be in that region. I opted for a black one.
Overall the fit and finish are much better and a vast improvement in the material used compared to the previous W203 which I'm having now.

i tot u shud be telling us you'd place a booking to e90 instead of w204 ... :)

I did consider between e90 vs. w204 but.....
No offence to current e90 owners, eventhough the dynamics is superb the styling of the e90 is a little bit disappointing lah...weep, so decided on the w204 instead.
Don't angry ah....fellow UDM hardcores

Dropped by C&C Federal Highway yesterday evening around 6pm. I opted not to go earlier as I felt there could be a very big crowd. Overall, I like the W204, especially the interior. Size wise it is definitely bigger than the W203, and with the indicative price of RM260K, it is definitely a good buy compared to the W203.

BTW, how big is the interior space of W204 vs E90? I remember that W204 is about 60mm longer but width between the two is about the same. The wheel base is also similar. So I assume the C-class will have a bit more knee room but not sure about internal width - especially for the rear passengers?

Hi peanut, from my unprofessional and unscientific assessment, the interior size of the W204 is about the same as the E90. The "hump" is smaller in the W204 though.

So I went to see the new C on Saturday. Took my time to look at it all over, and decided I didn't like it at all. The leather seats didn't feel as good as the E90's. Disliked the wood trim (but that's just me and my continuous dislike of wood trim for the past 11 years). Disliked the look of the car, gave me the feeling that it belonged to someone a lot older than me... But that's just my opinion, I guess I am just not cut out for MB. But then again, I just love the SLK :D

to me this model not very nice it looks like a blown up Hyundai..

Traveler;252039 said:
So I went to see the new C on Saturday. Took my time to look at it all over, and decided I didn't like it at all. The leather seats didn't feel as good as the E90's. Disliked the wood trim (but that's just me and my continuous dislike of wood trim for the past 11 years). Disliked the look of the car, gave me the feeling that it belonged to someone a lot older than me... But that's just my opinion, I guess I am just not cut out for MB. But then again, I just love the SLK :D

i think u r like me...i dont like the wood trim either but then again, there's the Avantgarde spec with aluminium trim/black bird eye's maple and more racy appearance. for a 'mere' difference of just rm10k, i'll take the C200K Avantgarde anytime.. hehe

Guys guys, check this out!!!

My SA just confirmed the prices for the W204 :
1) C200K Elegence - RM248K (Light interior + wood trim)
2) C200K Advantgarde - RM258K (Black interior + Aluminium trim)
3) C230 V6 - RM270K+ (Available sometime in March next year)

Top Bottom