Snow Phoenix - E30 reborn 2nd time

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

OSFlanker

Club Guest
As some knows, there is a certain E30 lurking in our BMW community that used to belong to a former high ranking official of the BMW Club Malaysia. He started the project many years ago with a car that had a few different shades of colour : mostly maroon (off maroon, light maroon & dark maroon) with hints of grey (unpainted bumper) and rusty brown.That car was reborn as the White Knight and soon after the owner swapped it for an even slower car : 1.8 engine, automatic gearbox and tons of look good but performance depleting accessories.So the white knight got into my hands and a long drawn affair started. At that time the exterior was in good condition so the immediate attention was to the interior. Here are some sneak preview of the work that was done to the interior :
353959682_Yw9up-M.jpg
353959928_YAe9c-M.jpg
Some will know the above was done almost 2-3 years ago and then the car went to "hibernation".....ahem. Last Saturday I took the car back from the paintshop and the project is now 90% complete. Here is a sneak preview of the "new" car which I have named "Snow Phoenix" to celebrate her 2nd rebirth!
353991932_dtp7t-M.jpg
353991865_hbp3b-M.jpg
353991699_u9zqT-M.jpg
353991828_HToTo-M.jpg
To be continued..........

mtech 1 rear, acs front & bobet...cant wait to see the full pic...nice teaser though bro osflanker hehehe...

aiyoh.....what with all that sound insulation? Hiding the rust spot or repair job? :) Anyway the insulation adds weight lar bro.

Show the engine lar......he he he

Jules;350026 said:
aiyoh.....what with all that sound insulation? Hiding the rust spot or repair job? :) Anyway the insulation adds weight lar bro.

Show the engine lar......he he he

Add weight doesnt matter, this is a slow car mah. Not hiding anything, I would hope there are no more rusts after all the money I paid :motz:

No need to show the engine, it's just a 6 cylinder engine like most other E30 M20 :rolleyes:

I think I have deleted the interior pics from my computer by mistake, need to reshoot the interior. Here are some exterior pics, the photos not at the level of scin, though I am hoping he will teach me how to shoot car pics like his :top:

353795957_jEYsQ-M.jpg

353796030_xtkPs-M.jpg

353796258_dBNtF-M.jpg

353796427_5VJxJ-M.jpg

353796154_c5JME-M.jpg

hhahahah.. now we really have to meet up.
i have it's twin but in black.

just one word to sum up ur ride bro osflanker...superlicious :)

Slide;350084 said:
hhahahah.. now we really have to meet up.
i have it's twin but in black.

Why you keep buying cars from the same man????

Yes, let's do a photoshoot with the black evil twin :rolleyes:

Top Bottom