Service interval...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AiRBooM

Club Guest
Hi all , may i know how to read the "Service Info" on our E90 ? when i press on Service Info , it stated there 13000KM and 02/2012 and my car mileage currently clocked 8500 +it that means i will have to wait until it clock 13k km only bring to SC or 13000km + 8500km = 21500km only bring to SC ? :hmmmm2:i'm confused because i just got the car , it's a used unit.

13k km will countdown to 0 eventually and that's technically when the car needs to be serviced.

Certain E90 models, if not mistaken the 2.5L variant are given first complimentary service at 10k km. What did your salesman tell you?

U can forget about the meter count down.. We do it every 10k km and SC provides BSRI service every 20k km, meaning the 10k km in between is coming out from our own pocket.

astroboy;612679 said:
Certain E90 models, if not mistaken the 2.5L variant are given first complimentary service at 10k km. What did your salesman tell you?

U can forget about the meter count down.. We do it every 10k km and SC provides BSRI service every 20k km, meaning the 10k km in between is coming out from our own pocket.
mine is just 320i , means my car is due to service very soon if according to what you said every 10k km ... ?

Service the 4 potter every 10k km. Avoids any unnecessary problems later on. You won't regret it.

Fadhlan;612688 said:
Service the 4 potter every 10k km. Avoids any unnecessary problems later on. You won't regret it.

My E90 320i first drain was at 5k km, own cost. Bought my 320i in 2007 and first oil change was recommended to follow the on board count down, oil change only expected to trigger some where near 25k km..

astroboy;612693 said:
My E90 320i first drain was at 5k km, own cost. Bought my 320i in 2007 and first oil change was recommended to follow the on board count down, oil change only expected to trigger some where near 25k km..

So should i follow the on board countdown or when reach 10k km bring to SC ?

AiRBooM;612765 said:

Follow the onboard countdown. Note that the in between service is chargeable and make sure you tell the service center to not reset the OBC.

AiRBooM;612765 said:

As everyone said, avoid stretching engine oil use to more than 10k km. Even if you have to pay from own pocket. U should start checking with your SC to seek clarification as in first oil change.. tell them u heard 10k km and BMW Malaysia bear the cost, you may get a "YES" answer.

Top Bottom