Scuba Divers in the club

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I wanted to join DF for a dive course untill the 'Naiee' told me horror stories about trigger Fishes Chomping of your family jewels and Black Tip Sharks that chomp of a lot more....:thefinger:

OK OK for serious... Don what if I just like any other normal indian cant swim ? Still can join or not.

maybe you can organize something for the official members of this club.

This Friday same place ahh DF ...

dei fellas...

good to know there are divers here as well... have to warn you guys though..
diving is also a slimming exercise.. slims ur wallet!!

anyways like the Don says... diving is fun and exciting.. takes you to a whole new world..

Black E90, i love your suggestion of diving in Sipadan... Its an awesome place to dive in.. Tioman and redang are good places to start a diving course.. I would recommend tioman as a certification island.. You have alll aspects of diving here.. Infact am goin to sipadan next week for 6 days..

Sithwarrior... u dont really need to like be a good swimmmerlah dei.. As long as you can float/tread water you can do it.. the requirements are;

1) Be able to swim 200 metres in your own time
(you can use your fins and mask if you can swim but have a stamina
problem from not swimming a lot time or simply out of shape)

2) Tread water for about 20 mins..
(again your fins come in handy here)

IMHO.. Before you commence on the course you can try a bubble maker session. Cost varies from Rm150 to Rm270 depending on venue... But this gives you an insight in diving.. U get to go down to about 10m/33 feet.. and if you are doing this in tioman you will do it by the jetty and believe me machas and sarekes.. there are lots to see here..

Hope this little info helps.. BTW look out for MIDE 08 taking place in july at PWTC.. Yours truly will be there with the Malaysian Underwater crowd..

Looking forward to diving with you guys soon..

Cheers dei!!

Sith, you are nuthing but a "Koliee" (chicken!). You drive on the road, more dangerous la!

Blackbear, yeah mate, lets do one at Tioman first! :)

dei don...

everytime i see your 5 series i cemburulah dei..
lemme know abt tioman and i will organise a trip there...

cheers dei

Blackberuang, you just said one's gotta be able to thread in the water for 20 mins.... and swim for 200meters ? :eek:

Donatella Franconella, If I drive like you then yeah lah more dangerous lah 'Naiyeeee' (Canine!) :thefinger: OK OK...find out how much first.. if budget permits, yeah I'm in. :top:

dei sithwarrior..

meet me at a pool daaaaaa.. will teach you how to swim a bit and tread water..
paisa can find one.. be a budget diver like stingy old me and u will dive atleast 6 times a year.. kah kah kah..

OK Bearhitam.... Now which pool got chiqs, lazy chairs and cocktails... hahahahaha.

OK lah, if this thing is not too expensive and dangerous then I will join lah, its just that the last time Naiyee here freaked me out with many instances of the trigger fish and the blacktip sharks and I know for sure 5 years ago or so they caught a tiger shark of the coast of langkawi. Now thats freaky....

trust me SW... dive with me and i will make sure u see the triggers and blacktips and white tips and all that and not get bitten by them haha ..

BTW if you any pool got chiqs, lazy chairs and cocktails plz let me know.. i oso wana go there... he he he

KolieeeFish ( ChickenFish aka SithWarrior) , did you know that there are also many ladies who are divers too? Any most if not all, look so good in their wetsuits!

Come la.. BlackBear can set up an intro session in a swimming pool in Klang Valley. Then you can take it from there. Bix , RB, join in as well guys!

Come la.. BlackBear can set up an intro session in a swimming pool in Klang Valley. Then you can take it from there. Bix , RB, join in as well guys![/QUOTE]

dei bro..
better idea dei.. letss take a weekend drive to tioman..
do a intro dive there and drive back..

what say u?? and if u know any of those lady divers who are cute intro some to mee lah.. kah kah kah

blackbear;320774 said:
Come la.. BlackBear can set up an intro session in a swimming pool in Klang Valley. Then you can take it from there. Bix , RB, join in as well guys!

dei bro..

what say u?? and if u know any of those lady divers who are cute intro some to mee lah.. kah kah kah[/quote]

OK sounds like a plan mannnnn... NaiyeeeFish just said the magic word... Chicha's.... I am so there .....

sithwarrior;320777 said:
dei bro..

what say u?? and if u know any of those lady divers who are cute intro some to mee lah.. kah kah kah

OK sounds like a plan mannnnn... NaiyeeeFish just said the magic word... Chicha's.... I am so there .....[/QUOTE]

dei...

both of fishes know what we are diving into ah?

I would like to know how many BMW members here are scuba divers. Maybe we could do a meet up and organize a convoy to either to Redang or Tioman for a Dive?

I will start the ball rolling..

Name, level, dives

1) Don Franco, OW, 8 dives
2) BlackE90, OWD, 4 dives (upon certification dives)
3) BlackBear, AOW, 100 dives
4) Hafizzul, OW, 4 dives
5) Geoffreylee, AOW, 134 dives
6) Mouse, AOW, 28 dives
7) nktob, PADI DM#472472 Over 800+ logged dives minus logs in dive comp. PADI Mbr since 1994. Tioman, my second home :top:

Any BMWCM keen to become a scuba diver? List your name below. I will organize the class either in Klang Valley or at any of the Islands.

1) RedBaron
2) Bix

NKTOB,

Do you think you can help Scuba newbies here? May be a Swimming Pool session in KL?

It is a also a good opportunity for MSDA to market the sport.

Cheers

geoffreylee;320856 said:
NKTOB,

Do you think you can help Scuba newbies here? May be a Swimming Pool session in KL?

It is a also a good opportunity for MSDA to market the sport.

Cheers

Wow! A Dive Master in da house! I support Geoffrey's idea.

How bout it NKTOB?

I would like to know how many BMW members here are scuba divers. Maybe we could do a meet up and organize a convoy to either to Redang or Tioman for a Dive?

I will start the ball rolling..

Name, level, dives

1) Don Franco, OW, 8 dives
2) BlackE90, OWD, 4 dives (upon certification dives)
3) BlackBear, AOW, 100 dives
4) Hafizzul, OW, 4 dives
5) Geoffreylee, AOW, 134 dives
6) Mouse, AOW, 28 dives
7) nktob, PADI DM#472472 Over 800+ logged dives minus logs in dive comp. PADI Mbr since 1994. Tioman, my second home :top:
8) gregcwho, OW, 2 dives...been wanting to do AOW but schedule not permittinglah...

Any BMWCM keen to become a scuba diver? List your name below. I will organize the class either in Klang Valley or at any of the Islands.

1) RedBaron
2) Bix

i'm not a scooby doo but i use a kirby morgan 32 with heliox reclaim, i carry a green river, been to 1000fsw with over 1000hrs under my belt. so to all those scooby doos out there....take good care, don't depend to much on you're dive computers and don't use to many colorful - fancy gadgets.....

Top Bottom