Scuba Divers in the club

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I just got back from a 4d3n @ Lang Tengah. The vis was superb... u can see all the way down to 18-20m up on the boat with just your mask in the water. And best is.... over 3 days of diving... we never met any other divers ... only the occasional boats ferrying snorkelers back and forth. 4 guys, 1 DM and the whole sea to yourself!

Back to reality but happy to find out there are more diver kakis on BCM... :)

I will be going for tioman LOB this weekend, prior to trg sailing drive. Hope the vis and weather is good. We shall make this thread more active and hopefully can arrange bcm diving trip one day

Redang 18 to 21 May
Bali 16 to 22 Aug
Sipadan/Mabul 18 to 24 Oct

Hope to slot in Tioman somewhere :)

Waaa bro NKTOB... You rawwkkk bro with all the dive lineup this year. Bali looks good. Pls let me hv more detail closer to the date bro

Adib;736859 said:
Waaa bro NKTOB... You rawwkkk bro with all the dive lineup this year. Bali looks good. Pls let me hv more detail closer to the date bro

What to do, having compressed air deficiency~lol!

Join me in Bali! I did Tulamben USS Liberty Wreck, Drop Off, Nusa Pedina & Manta Point on my last 2 trips there.

I'm diving with AquaMarine Bali again, it's my 3rd trip with them. Service is great, gears are fine and they have great crews too.

These are their details :

[FONT=&amp]Day Trips[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I suggest you read the following information about our dive trips and let me know what appeals to you. Our year round Day Trips are as follows, with approximate travelling times from the south of Bali:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]NORTH[/FONT][FONT=&amp] EAST COAST[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tulamben USD100 2hrs 30mins by car Shore entry[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tulamben Area USD110 2hrs 30mins by car Shore entry[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Seraya [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Outside Tulamben USD110 2hrs 30mins by car 10 min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Batu Kelebit, Emerald, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Alamanda[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Amed USD105 2hrs 30mins by car Shore or 5min by boat[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]PADANGBAI/CANDIDASA[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Blue Lagoon USD100 1hr 15min by car 5min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mimpang USD110 1hr 15min by car 10min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tepekong USD110 1hr 15min by car 10min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Gili Biaha USD120 1hr 15min by car 20min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Gili Selang USD140 1hr 15min by car 40min by boat[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ISLANDS OFF THE EAST COAST[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Nusa Lembongan USD130 1hr 15min by car 30min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Nusa Penida USD130 1hr 15min by car 30min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Nusa Penida & [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Manta Point USD145 1hr 15min by car 30min by boat[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]NORTH WEST BALI[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Menjangan # USD115 3hrs 30mins by car 25min by boat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Secret Bay USD100 3 hours by car Shore entry[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Puri Jati USD100 3hrs 30mins by car Shore entry[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]# recommended as a 2 day/1 night trip[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]These prices are per person, based on 2 people, 1 person possible at additional cost.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Day Trip prices include:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Transport (land and boat)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2 Day Dives[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]PADI certified dive guide (Divemaster or above) [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mask/snorkel, booties/fins, weight belt/tanks [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Lunch & unlimited bottled water[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Local fees and porterage[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Free use of beach towels [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Diver Medical Insurance[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Equipment rental: [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]BCD, wetsuit, regulator, dive computer#: USD5/item/day[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]# Your Divemaster will have his own dive computer but if you wish to hire a dive computer for your personal use, just let me know.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Joanne Davidson[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]PLEASE NOTE AQUAMARINE'S CHANGED PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS BELOW[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]AquaMarine Diving - Bali, PADI 5 Star Dive Resort 6344[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Indonesia[/FONT][FONT=&amp]'s first Project AWARE Go ECO Operator[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2012 PADI Green Star Award[/FONT]

Serviced & ready for adventure again!

scuba.jpg

Anyone here selected for this event?

GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ OFFICIAL ATTEMPT FOR LONGEST UNDERWATER CLEANUP.

Our oceans have always been a dumping ground for toxic wastes, rubbish and other harmful materials; all of which are major sources of pollution.

Underwater cleanups and conservation are great ways to help protect the marine environment. That’s why in 2011, as part of our conservation initiative, Beautiful Malaysia saw divers, both local and foreign, breaking the Malaysia Book of Records by planting 777 individual corals at the Ribbon Reef in Tun Sakaran Marine Park.

This year, we will try to carve our names in history with a Guinness World Records title for the longest underwater cleanup.

Starting April 6[SUP]th[/SUP] to April 13[SUP]th[/SUP] 2013, this 168-hour, 7-day feat will take place at 14 dive sites surrounding Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

As a volunteer, not only will you help make a difference but also be part of a world record attempt in the longest underwater cleanup. All you need is an Open Water Diver’s Certificate.

http://www.astrokasih.org/beautifulmalaysia/

Last week, i've certified as Open Water Diver, PADI. Take the course in Pulau Perhentian. Great to know, there is BMWC member already certified. Lets go TT and share your experience underwater...

mrwhy7;819773 said:
Last week, i've certified as Open Water Diver, PADI. Take the course in Pulau Perhentian. Great to know, there is BMWC member already certified. Lets go TT and share your experience underwater...

Congratulations!

Looks like you did an island course...4D3N program.

Do share your first breathe underwater experience here!

Hi....i am officially a certified open water diver (padi). Attended the course in march 2014 at pulau redang. Glad to know that a number of members here are divers. Looking forward to joining any trip with you guys if i am invited.

Tq

bro TT777 , monsoon is only on the east coast , why don't dive in the west coast , pulau payar langkawi is still " clear water and blue sky " ....

Xthree said:
bro TT777 , monsoon is only on the east coast , why don't dive in the west coast , pulau payar langkawi is still " clear water and blue sky " ....
I see... i haven't get the chance to dive at west coast yet... should find a day to dive overthere.. cheers !!

Top Bottom