pretty maids all in a row...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Blitzer

Club Guest
the euro-way... such nice assess too.. ;)
2j1x4xw.jpg
2zygylj.jpg
161xeno.jpg
2zz5jd4.jpg
ckr3t.jpg
3Eb.jpg
6e1aw5.jpg
k17xh5.jpg
36 coupe or cabs... such sweetness..

chookleng;391561 said:
wa dude u copy those picture bulat bulat from bmw-sg website eh......

This guy is from BMWSG la bro:listen:

Blitzer,

U always amazed me wt yr post of pic. I dunno why I still feel E36 look evergreen as ever especially coupe. Sexy line of body & one of the best design of all time.:top:

initialM;391582 said:
This guy is from BMWSG la bro:listen:

Blitzer,

U always amazed me wt yr post of pic. I dunno why I still feel E36 look evergreen as ever especially coupe. Sexy line of body & one of the best design of all time.:top:

yo bro!... thanks..

i just can't help but spread the 36 lurrve across the border... i know it may be the day & age of the e90... ///M ; 335 and what not... BUT 1 thing is for sure... the legacy once upon a time started with the revolutionary 36.... and thats why it remains an icon to this time..

Bros who lurrve their 36s love it for its no-nonsense fine build quality. A bit of wear-&-tear replacements and you will have a VERY fine machine at your hands... such as yours..& of course; bro clockwork & kenny... GOOD TASTE!:top:

funfer_fahrer;391705 said:
Because Chris Bangle was not around. Still a kid, budak hingusan.

I think Chris Bangle 'spedo' your girl-friend is it ? :listen: that why you hate this guy so much.
One of the reason you don't want to change to e60 because e60 was Bangalised!

JYazid;392272 said:
I think Chris Bangle 'spedo' your girl-friend is it ? :listen: that why you hate this guy so much.
One of the reason you don't want to change to e60 because e60 was Bangalised!

Give me one reason why must I like Chris Bangle or his design.

you know, we should do something like that. Oh idea! display all our bimmers at The Walk in The Curve, you know that fountain there at the entrace to Cineleisure

the Origin of April Fools Day

In 1708 a correspondent wrote in to the British Apollo magazine to ask, “Whence proceeds the custom of making April Fools?“ The question is one that many people are still asking today.References to April Fool’s Day can be found as early as the 1500s. But these early references were infrequent and tended to be vague and ambiguous. It was only during the eighteenth century that detailed references to it began to appear. How had the tradition been adopted by so many different European cultures without provoking more comments in the written record?cheap wow gold serached

Top Bottom