Technichi Car Audio Sdn Bhd

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thank you very much for the address and direction. I will not be able to make it this weekend as i need to run some chores.

I will pay them a visit probably next week. Since there are always expensive car there i wonder how fair with the price be.

Bye ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kahar@Nov 7 2005, 09:10 PM
joe : yeps, pm yer contact number to WJ. hes our unofficial liason officer wiv tehnichi. better still, ask WJ to request quotation fr simon, both em kamcing one! :) :D :p ;)

owh yes, WJ doesnt go there on weekly basis, hes there EVERYDAY! :p

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
Harro....I've not been there for months la. Going over to check out some possible classic car install....

Originally posted by joe73@Nov 8 2005, 08:46 AM
Thank you very much for the address and direction. I will not be able to make it this weekend as i need to run some chores.

I will pay them a visit probably next week. Since there are always expensive car there i wonder how fair with the price be.

Bye ... :rolleyes:
Relax bro. A lot of nice cars does not equal to expensive. Luxury car owners are a stingy bunch relative to us lesser beings who tend to overspend hence there is a price check mechanism built in. Much like a BMW workshop in KL where you always see all the nicest Bimmers and Minis and gives you the same impression but it is actually one of the cheapest and best Bimmer shop in town.

I must say that Tehnichi's approach to ICE may not be everyone's cup of tea as his x-overs are built to his spec from years of experience. Some may buy the idea once they have auditioned them but others would always prefer something manufactured by some reputable player. I think the blade x-overs are a good bang for your bucks.

Much like Saat said about his "no name" sub, you would be surprised at their basic upgrade package with "no name - locally made" stuff can tapau a lot of RM20k+ installs.

But whatever it may be, have a chat with the man and let your ears be the judge of it. Have fun buddy, I know you will..

i will pay them a visit and see what happened next. i'm no audio expert no have a lot of $$$ to burn but i want to have atleast a decent set of speaker and woofer.

Is kind of boring driving to work everyday with my current setup ... anyway thanks for all the information.

bye. :rofl:

I would definitely recommend simon teh as well. He does very very good work and is extremely passionate about car audio and audio in general..

I read about Simon Teh in the papers awhile back and i was then looking for some audio install into my E60 and i checked out KK Lau's work and JS(Jacky's) work in Sunway as well...

Then i read about Simon Teh so i decided to pay him a visit..I must admit, the idea of using brands unheard before is abit daunting initially as people like KK Lau and JS will do nothing but push big big brands to you (think soundstream human amps, alpine head units etc) and simon teh also takes a very old school approach to staging.

Relying on the glass and the acoustics and his own ears to fine tune the system as opposed to time correction of the head unit etc etc.

Nevertheless, after spending 45 minutes in simon's car, i was sold. I dragged along my brother in law who also drives an E60 to have a listen the next time and the following day, both our E60's went in to get what Simon has in his car..

Up till today, Simon has been fine-tuning the system, over the last 5 or 6 times for both of us FREE. :D

Great guy who is really passionate about his mewseek!

just curious bro, did he do anything to the idrive along the way or just tweak the loudspeaker / amps with some add-ons?

He didnt do anything with my idrive.

All he did was add new loudspeakers, amps and woofers and tap the power from the battery itself and wire everything brand new.

Alex, I believe Simon has an E90 that he has added ICE stuff. Go check him out. I have been dealing with him for many years and yes I really like his apporach to ICE.

wow.. havent seen this thread in awhile.

im still using simon's ice install (phass) in my E60 525i and its been 2.5 years since the install. everything works great and ive added stuff every now and again. latest addition would be the JL Audio CleanSweep. much cleaner sound and definitely richer as well in the notes.

simon has done my e60, e46 M3 and Audi A4 to date and every single one has been awesome.

i would really really recommend this guy. :)

pricey, yes. quality, most definitely.

good workmanship, clean install. However, don't quite like the setup he used. I have a different view in terms of SQ installation. Less is more....

fuad4;457518 said:
streetdirectory is not available...
can anyone tell where Technichi Car Audio is located? Address would help.

Also heard Auto Gadget in Kota Damansara is good. Saw one Beetle there, all tuned up and custom panelings and compartments, this guy spent RM130K for the whole thing. This shop also do sound tuning.

Fuad4

Technichi Audio is located in The Highway Centre. Along Federal Highway. Opposite VW Cars showroom. (opposite the highway). Its situated along Ford's showroom, you can enter the place through Campbells.

The address is in their website.
http://www.tehnichiaudio.com/

Happy Ic'ing

Top Bottom