Technichi Car Audio Sdn Bhd

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by affan66@Mar 21 2005, 12:05 PM
oh what have I done? I have done nothing my friends. You guys are fully responsible for the upgrades. Unless, money came out from my wallet. But, I don't mind if you got spare change to let me try out my door panel experiment. :D
abe , i think u studied sublime messaging whilst u were in the States....

alo wj, time for 845... also that bloody light bulb of yours seems to be growing bigger by the day (farking illusion or what?!)... mati man every night i dial up from home...

Originally posted by erica34@May 12 2005, 07:53 PM
alo wj, time for 845... also that bloody light bulb of yours seems to be growing bigger by the day (farking illusion or what?!)... mati man every night i dial up from home...
How about this at 850?

Originally posted by erica34@May 12 2005, 07:53 PM
and this size by the time you download it from home :)

WAHAHAHA!! KNNCCB... WOI!!! U GILA ALREADY OR WHAT?! HAHAHAHOHOHO... DEM CRAZY FARKER... MAD...

Hello everyone,

Can someone still provide the full address of Technichi Car Audio or better with direction... i missed out all the trip going there ... therefore would appreciate some direction from fellow forumer.

Regards ... ;)

Originally posted by joe73@Nov 7 2005, 06:02 PM
Hello everyone,

Can someone still provide the full address of Technichi Car Audio or better with direction... i missed out all the trip going there ... therefore would appreciate some direction from fellow forumer.

Regards ... ;)
Tehnichi is off the Federal Highway (coming from KL) right after the 222 junction. To get there you'd have to (basically) find your way to Sun Newspaper office... and then look for the road that runs parallel to the Federal Highway. Tehnichi is a shop at the corner that faces highway and is clearly visible from the highway.

Tehnichi is more of a 'complete' shop that doesn't sell just one component,.. they'd like to get the setup to your taste irregardless of the brand / make of the components .. that's why I still have a no-name brand sub (yes.. my setup by Tehnichi). Their shop is bare bone - no flashy rack of equipment but you often find UDMs, Mercs, SUVs in the garage.

Their address is
11 gnd flr
pj highway centre
jln 51/205
46050 pj
03-77839662

If you are coming from KL to Klang on Federal Highway, take the exit which says Jalan templer. Go straight until you reach a roundabout. Do a 3 o'clock and go straight until you see campbell soup factory on your right. Turn right at that junction. You should also see an Auto Dunia signboard. Keep going straight until you see a T junction. You can actually see Tehnichi on your right. Turn right, go straight and you should see an boom gate with a little pondok on your right. enter and say you are going to Tehnichi (don't pay the RM1)

Originally posted by saat@Nov 7 2005, 07:57 AM
...Their shop is bare bone - no flashy rack of equipment but you often find UDMs, Mercs, SUVs in the garage....
wat bmw, merz? my car wuz the most puny one durin my last visit there. there were FERRARIS!! even mokhzan n some other significant corporate icons had their cars sent there ....... :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

joe : yeps, pm yer contact number to WJ. hes our unofficial liason officer wiv tehnichi. better still, ask WJ to request quotation fr simon, both em kamcing one! :) :D :p ;)

owh yes, WJ doesnt go there on weekly basis, hes there EVERYDAY! :p

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Top Bottom