BMW Performance Mods

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
And fantasies, like dreams, are not possible to photograph but can be described in words? :34: Reminds me of several people... :34: :34: :34:

glock_8;442800 said:
for all u know, he's practicing his o-level essay and day dreaming about having a car customisation while he's at it. left the rest of yall wander in fantasy...

weii....thats my line laa. hehehe actually all HIStory doesn't add up:eek:

E46Fanatic;442760 said:
Use the 3GS to snap the bodykit pics and post em here. I'm curious on the quality of the new camera.

he actually color spray his BMW Perf aerodynamic spoilers!!. that should be in CF.

I guess most folks now find it hard to believe the mod bug has hit ryvinson so hard that he's thrown his foreplay principles out the window and decided to do the premature ejacul.. thingy. Anyway, I don't think he is BS'ing. Just would love to see the pics as it will certainly make the thread so much more interesting and exciting. Now its hard t share the excitement of the mods without seeing them!

postpics.gif

Hi guys I am back, was not able to get online for the past few days. Missing this thread especially with all the shakespear's stuff flying around. I will be taking my ride for a few pics in a day or two. I will post it up then...

Anyway where has our shakespear gone? Silent?

E90-3100;442843 said:
Hi guys I am back, was not able to get online for the past few days. Missing this thread especially with all the shakespear's stuff flying around. I will be taking my ride for a few pics in a day or two. I will post it up then...

Anyway where has our shakespear gone? Silent?

thats the spirit...oh yeah.. the Shakespeare will comeback. this is HIS thread...

E46Fanatic;442828 said:
I guess most folks now find it hard to believe the mod bug has hit ryvinson so hard that he's thrown his foreplay principles out the window and decided to do the premature ejacul.. thingy. Anyway, I don't think he is BS'ing. Just would love to see the pics as it will certainly make the thread so much more interesting and exciting. Now its hard t share the excitement of the mods without seeing them!

postpics.gif

word.gif

aiyoh.
please-lar, shakespear my ass.
to call him shakespear would hvae that old dead guy turning over and over in his grave-lar.. which part of his postings is like shakespear??

i think o-level lit also difficult to pass-lar wei.

the only similarity maybe both also telling tragic stories-lar.

tragic in a sense that only now he googling to find out how the bmw perf spoilers look like and viola,
its in shiny carbon fiber!! no need to spray at all.

and after all that the carbon fiber pieces is actually suppose to match his front splitters and mirror caps. DUH

or maybe he prowling sunway now to find some carbon fiber-look stickers.

but i dont blame him-lar.
to ride that BS flagpole so far up his nether regions.. makes it difficult to see that the airfreighted spoilers were actually from thailand.

Aiyo so much hate and bashing, why la? The only thing Ryvinson is prob guilty of is not sharing with us the pics of his mods.

Just did a little digging on this guy to see if he's as fake as what you all suspect. Found out, he's a 46 year old gentleman, who bought his BMW somewhere in Mar/Apr this year after considering a Civic Type R and the GTI. Has been chasing BMW performance mods information from the very early days of getting his car, so sounds like quite a purist as he claims. He also has a red Fiat Coupe turbo sitting at home which is hardly driven. All this is public info, on the net, just google, and you'll find :).

Certainly can give him the benefit of the doubt. Ryvinson, am I korek or not :D?

E46Fanatic;443134 said:
Aiyo so much hate and bashing, why la? The only thing Ryvinson is prob guilty of is not sharing with us the pics of his mods.

Just did a little digging on this guy to see if he's as fake as what you all suspect. Found out, he's a 46 year old gentleman, who bought his BMW somewhere in Mar/Apr this year after considering a Civic Type R and the GTI. Has been chasing BMW performance mods information from the very early days of getting his car, so sounds like quite a purist as he claims. He also has a red Fiat Coupe turbo sitting at home which is hardly driven. All this is public info, on the net, just google, and you'll find :).

Certainly can give him the benefit of the doubt. Ryvinson, am I korek or not :D?

he still has pimples which is why he's all over the iphone 3gs on some prev pages back....and did u get any info on the hamann 318 ? otherwise is still say .....
bs%20meter.gif

You are somethin' else E46F. :) I promise never to offend you for fear you'll dig up my darkest secrets!

The suspicion of, shall we say, 'exaggeration' is tolerable. I think it's his holier than thou stance that's irritating. Flame and ye shall get FLAMED, but good.

E46Fanatic;443134 said:

hahaha, been reading the honda CTR forum.. hilarious gila...also merajuk already and burn the bridge...

If BMW performance brake rotor and pads finish liao, got any aftermarket replacement or not ah?

you can get replacements from authorised BMW dealer but they might need to order...so take time

The brakes come standard on some 135i's, and a lot of folks track and mod their 135i in the overseas mkt. You can do a search in 1addicts.com on what kinda aftermarket pads they use on the track. Anyway, if its for street use, the stock pads and setup of the performance brakes is excellent.

I noticed the rotors are identical. Meaning after fixing, the slot direction is tobalek (opposite) leh.

Doesnt it matter??

i had a small feeling that i bumped into ryvinson last saturday @ ingress. why did i think it was him?

a middle aged white gentleman, drives a white 325 sports, front BMW performance BBK (yellow), the led steering with alcantara, 19inch sports rims etc etc...

maybe i'm wrong...but the white 325 was totally awesome!

kl_mafia;466327 said:
i had a small feeling that i bumped into ryvinson last saturday @ ingress. why did i think it was him?

a middle aged white gentleman, drives a white 325 sports, front BMW performance BBK (yellow), the led steering with alcantara, 19inch sports rims etc etc...

maybe i'm wrong...but the white 325 was totally awesome!

Yup.. always believed the dude was for real. Me thinks we all scared him off this forum tho.

Top Bottom