Technichi Car Audio Sdn Bhd

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
He is a honest bloke. I'm one of his customers too. I was happy withthe work that he did with one of my cars back then and took my 993 to see him back in 1998 and he commented that i shouldn't waste any $$ tuning it as the factory premium system was already optimised. Imagine turning business away..... Good on him.

Originally posted by kevster30@Mar 12 2005, 12:39 AM
Kahar,

Call me, we can go together........I know Simon quite well.......hehehhe
well, i wuz doin bit of recce tday at another place to make a comparo.

kev : print my proposed setup out n ask simon wat wld b his cost. i'll join u one of these days.

clarion vrx-746 dvd player
jbl grand touring 4 channel amplifier
jbl grand touring 2 channel amplifier (fer the subwoofer)
jbl-3x
jbl 10" woofer
jbl compact speaker

the above-mentioned setup costs RM11,000.00

van,
what did I do? I'm just trying to HELP forummers to be guided to the right path. I pity those who spent thousands and thousands but still could not get the right sound, whether it's what they want to hear or what they should hear.

RM11,000 bro kahar? Fuiyoo. *smokin*

Originally posted by kahar@Mar 12 2005, 11:05 PM

tried to get hold of autocraft (puchong jaya) as i wuz interested in the german's tech helix, r they any good? they were closed tday.

Kahar Bro,

The Helix amps are quite good. Made by the same company that makes those lovely ... and mucho expensive Brax amplifiers - Audiotec Fisher of Germany. Very clean and transparent sound. Power is more than adequate but they are catered for SQ - Sound Quality set ups. SPL freaks and headbangers - please look elsewhere. We have one known user of Helix here .... Yo Abang Saat - input required !!!

IMHO - if you are considering Helix, then you can also add Genesis and DLS at that price/budget range. Audison amps from Italy is also there but much will depend on your music taste and set-up. Personally, if you can spare the budget ... avoid those mainstream US brands ... most of them are WAY overrated. Neway, do let us know if we can be of further help. Happy hunting.

Affan,

Why do you think we bestowed the RESIDENT ICE MEISTER title on you ??? See what you have done ... knowing or unknowingly ???

Cheers.

I am sad that I am accused of the above. I hereby resign from ICE and let you guys go with whatever you guys want to do. *sob* *sob*.

:D

- parting message: Saw the Helix Eclipse Sport 5-channel today. Very nice and compact. RM4,150 at a shop in USJ. Can save up on more bootspace or maybe build a small closed box sub enclosure next to the amp rack. The shop also sold Simfoni and Rainbow components. Met Zainal Abidin Hassan (the footballer/coach) there too. *signing off, I can't help it*

sighs, more n more homewerk now ... see affan, wat hev u done to me? eheh :D

yeps, it reads 11k PLUS the mp3 cd changer wld set me back another 3k or just audio cd changer wld b less than 1k .... how now ....

but vanquish just taruk me another racun now ... my budget is probably like errr.... nvm bout dat .... helix sounds nice, read decent comments bout em. nope, im not into those dum dum dum bass disco like tunes, but more like clear crisp sharp orchestral quality of sound. yer proposed setup wld cost how mch eh bro? don ferget the dvd player too.

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Oi Brader ...

Sudah la !!! Come back and sit on your throne. Don't wanna be accused of staging a coup here. But your racun is very powderful ... subtle but hard hitting. Merely stating a fact.

The Helix ES ... sounds like a newer model. Is Saat using the same one ? Kahar .. why not check this shop in USJ out ??? A few have remarked that Autocraft prices can be too high at times. Er ... while you're there you can also check out those rare Simfoni amps and fab Rainbow Audio's new collection of components speakers. Racun .... jangan tak racun !!! :nyehehe:

Originally posted by kahar@Mar 12 2005, 11:54 PM
yer proposed setup wld cost how mch eh bro? don ferget the dvd player too.

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Kahar,

Since you're spending your hard-earned money, it's always best to do some homework and also shop around. That's what I'm suggesting you do for now. Some shops are ever ready to chop you the moment you open your mouth and say you wanna buy something ... the good ones will listen to your needs and work accordingly. Simon Teh is one of them ... no harm dropping by his place and also a couple of other places in KL that I know and Affan too.

Not suggesting any set-ups to you now ... it's more important for you to listen and make up your mind / or atleast put a shortlist. Like what Affan said ... there are far too many people who have blown large amount of $$$ into their ICE and yet ... never happy or are still trying to find the last piece of the puzzle. Would not want one of our brothers/sisters here to be in the same boat !!!

Cheers Bro.

Can someone point me the exact location of Technichi Car Audio pls? Would like to check this place up soon..Me not very familiar with PJ.

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Mar 18 2005, 05:31 AM
I am going there next week. You can follow me.
WJ....i gladly belanja u BKT if i can tag along to kepoh.....heard soo much good things about them... B)

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Mar 18 2005, 08:59 PM
Shall we go for some BKT first at Sungai Way before proceeding? PM me your number.
BKT? lemme kno. :D

WJ....you got pm, mon or tue is fine with me. anybody else wanna tag along for BKT and Techichi are welcome.

Originally posted by affan66@Mar 12 2005, 11:38 PM
I am sad that I am accused of the above. I hereby resign from ICE and let you guys go with whatever you guys want to do. *sob* *sob*.

:D

- parting message: Saw the Helix Eclipse Sport 5-channel today. Very nice and compact. RM4,150 at a shop in USJ. Can save up on more bootspace or maybe build a small closed box sub enclosure next to the amp rack. The shop also sold Simfoni and Rainbow components. Met Zainal Abidin Hassan (the footballer/coach) there too. *signing off, I can't help it*
alah abe affan.....admit dat ur r the undisputed 'ICE king'...Hail Abe,Hail Abe..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by bmwky@Mar 20 2005, 08:26 PM
WJ....you got pm, mon or tue is fine with me. anybody else wanna tag along for BKT and Techichi are welcome.
when you guys goin? if today, I also wanna tag along, can ar?

oh what have I done? I have done nothing my friends. You guys are fully responsible for the upgrades. Unless, money came out from my wallet. But, I don't mind if you got spare change to let me try out my door panel experiment. :D

Top Bottom