POISONED! I can't stop looking at new stuffs to buy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro BEEMER,

I guarantee you the BMW Performance Suspension is NOT the same as the M-Sport Suspension & Springs. I hv driven the E46 M-Sport & now the E90 M-Sport models and tested the Performance Range in the UK. The new Performance range is stiffer and springs/shocks are lowered by 15mm than the current M-Sport suspension kit. Also u hv a stiffer anti-roll bar in the kit too.

Cheers.

B33mEr;529793 said:
Err ... if i'm not mistaken the BMW performance suspension kit is the same as the one found on M-Sport model :D

NCH,

Those who joined as OMs have the prefix Official Members word, below their Avatars. Yes most of the ppl in this discussion here have joined...U get to know more abt d car ur driving, and how to take care of yr 'precious'...most of all u get some valuable 2nd opinions fr some experience members here, instead of putting yr 'precious' into the hands in some incompetent Sales & Service Advisors fr 'you-know-who'. Call me anytime 012-2095930

Cheers.

NCH;529797 said:
Yes I'm actually thinking of joining as an official member. Activities seem fun! Has everyone here joined?

Let's meet up for TT in the short future, I wanna check out your poisonous mods too :)

gilajazz;529800 said:
NCH,

Those who joined as OMs have the prefix Official Members word, below their Avatars. Yes most of the ppl in this discussion here have joined...U get to know more abt d car ur driving, and how to take care of yr 'precious'...most of all u get some valuable 2nd opinions fr some experience members here, instead of putting yr 'precious' into the hands in some incompetent Sales & Service Advisors fr 'you-know-who'. Call me anytime 012-2095930

Cheers.

Ohhhh I just noticed the "Official Members" title. Now it makes so much sense.

gilajazz;529790 said:
Bro BMWs, Sunny, Stanley, Sharp & NCH,

The only way to stop the poison is to stop comparing. Whose car is more powerful, who got more Performance mods, my D*** is longer than yrs...What if they are...? How long will this last? We are all already driving an Ultimate Driving Machine many can only dream of in Msia, so enjoy it & drive it to the fullest without modding or changing too much...unless u hv soooo deep pockets, then lend me some ya, or bring me bak kut teh.

I am sure the BMW Performance Suspension is GREAT, at RM7800, u get 4 Performance shock absorbers, 4 springs and one anti-roll bar! That's is value my friends, so which one of you will become the 1st BMW in Msia to taste the BMW Performance Suspension?

As for me, enough of modding my drive...I am saving up for my...err...M3...:rock:...:vroam:

Bro,

For 7800 can get KW V3 coilovers with probably H & R anti roll bars. My ride is stock with only K&N drop-in. :)

So which setup is best..not happy with my standard Sport setup,the ride height is not low enough for my liking.the rear's high amplitude bump absorption is too aggressive and the fronts lifts too much at high speed,making the steering uncomfortably light.

So,which is better? BMW Performance Suspension kit,Eibach Pro-System,Eibach+Koni combo,KW V2/3?

supergripen;530020 said:
So which setup is best..not happy with my standard Sport setup,the ride height is not low enough for my liking.the rear's high amplitude bump absorption is too aggressive and the fronts lifts too much at high speed,making the steering uncomfortably light.

So,which is better? BMW Performance Suspension kit,Eibach Pro-System,Eibach+Koni combo,KW V2/3?

I have tried eibach prokit in my prvious e90 325i.... result is so so la. Of course it is a cheap mod where you can get the lowered look. But after installing the KW V2 in my current ride now, I must say no regret to it :cool: Can always check with those who have sat in my car before and they can tell you how nice it is (19" + KW V2).

How much did u get ur V2 for? Was planning to have a look at BMW Perf's kit but at rm7800,they are a bit more than my budget cuz I need to change the rims and tyres as well.

I got it thru a buddy at a very special price i.e. RM 6k only but dun think get it now.
Here in Malaysia is going for RM 7.2k to RM 7.5k.

David Yong;530043 said:
I got it thru a buddy at a very special price i.e. RM 6k only but dun think get it now.
Here in Malaysia is going for RM 7.2k to RM 7.5k.

Ouch!! So I'm gonna need a bigger budget la...:embarassed:

Does it void the warranty if I go for coilovers? Heard a lot about KW stuffs.

NCH;530132 said:
Does it void the warranty if I go for coilovers? Heard a lot about KW stuffs.

Of course will void the warranty for original abs. Why worry, KW's are lifetime warranty.

BMWs;530134 said:
Of course will void the warranty for original abs. Why worry, KW's are lifetime warranty.

are KWs adjustable?

Actually I'm just after a more comfortable ride. Gonna start with non-RFT and see how it feels.

OK, I just found something new to buy:

Chrome Exhaust Tips/Tailpipies

How many of you have done it?

NCH;530138 said:
OK, I just found something new to buy:

Chrome Exhaust Tips/Tailpipies

How many of you have done it?

You can arrange a group buy and include me.

FJ, take NCH for a ride in your car and i m sure he'll succumb to it...hehehe...poison...poison...

are the KWs really that good? i never tried before

just change to 19 non RFTs, ride is a bit better i guess, either that or placebo effect

but the M suspension is still too harsh, would KW be a better choice?

Top Bottom