POISONED! I can't stop looking at new stuffs to buy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
gilajazz;529009 said:
nch,

U can get everything fr Adrian of Stuttgart. Thy deal with original BMW parts. And some OEM parts too...but definately not 'under-water' stuff. All my stuff are fr him...Best prices and special discount for BMW Club Members. I spoke to him abt yr interest in 313 rims just now & I asked him to give u a good price bcos ur a 'friend'.. He also said 'my' BMW Performance Suspension & Spring & Anti Roll Bars are in! But i don't remember ordering it...hehe...

cheers.

Bro Gilajazz,

Adrian told me he ordered it for YOU ! :wink:
Hey... just remember to call me when you go there and fix it ! I also want to keh poh a bit...

stanleycck;528953 said:
I believe that a 1.8 or 2.0liter car 16Valve like the Accord can reach those speeds..........BUT can they maintain it??.......Thats where yr beast can have a better edge. On Saturday ( 29th ) as I was on the way back to Pg, I was having fun with a MK5.......he was a good sport......we were about 185 from Sg Perak onwards when a Camry 2.4 cucuk me........I believe that I hit the 200 mark for just for a few seconds before the Camry eased off.........

The accord started to sway into me and I think it's time to eased off ! Won't want the bugger to slam his fast Accord to me... Those bugger just don't play safe ! !

stanleycck;528950 said:
I think that by the time yr re-map is done.........the HM will sure sell the car..............eeekkkkk...:vroam:

Bro, today I went to a exhaust shop name RACEMASTER in Glenmarie ! They sell Eisenmann exhaust there as well as Supersprint and KAG. Was quoted RM5490 for the Eisenmann Race Type 75mm Diameter Tip... Too bad they don't have stock for viewing... if not sure cannot sleep tonight ! wakakaka...:burnout:

sunnypuan;529098 said:
Bro Gilajazz,

Adrian told me he ordered it for YOU ! :wink:
Hey... just remember to call me when you go there and fix it ! I also want to keh poh a bit...

Don't forget to call me. I also want to keh poh. :)

sunnypuan;529106 said:
Bro, today I went to a exhaust shop name RACEMASTER in Glenmarie ! They sell Eisenmann exhaust there as well as Supersprint and KAG. Was quoted RM5490 for the Eisenmann Race Type 75mm Diameter Tip... Too bad they don't have stock for viewing... if not sure cannot sleep tonight ! wakakaka...:burnout:

Sunny.......u need to see a shrink......

NCH;528725 said:
Bro I think the mods are neverending, hence they can't be completed!

Don't think I'll go extreme in modding la, don't have a deep pocket to start with. Furthermore I only intend to drive this car for like 3 years then it's time to move on to SUV when I have kids.

too late NCH, you might end up like me. even SUV also bmw and start to MOD too. Later part will looking for your private ride n throw your SUV to ur wife to fetch the kids:D

E46Fanatic;528936 said:
Shorter track width with the 313 wheel. Tyre/wheel will be tucked back in instead of out from the fender. Sucky look if you ask me :).

Spacers can fix this.. but after paying so much for the wheel, you won't wanna play with spacers. Might as well get a forged wheel with nicer offsets IMHO.

This is more like it...HRE P40s FTW!

img0184.jpg

img0145vqm.jpg

Right, I don't wanna mess with some spacers after spending so much on nice rims. So the bigger ET number, the more "inner" the wheels are and vice versa?

so E46Fanatic,

This is what you mean right?

photo11.jpg

The rears are fine but the fronts don't look "out" enough without spacers.

attachment.php

Good point E46F, thanks for pointing that out!

IMG_1942.JPG

NCH;528835 said:
Gilajazz,

Yes you're right. Getting the tyres from Singapore involves a great logistic problem. So I'm kinda convinced to not do it already. If I go for 313 that would be 19", not 18".

Are tyres cheaper in Singapore? I'm looking for a set of PS3. Someone from JB wants my RFTs so we're thinking of dealing in Singapore. I get PS3 and he gets my RFTs from the shop.

Saw a set of 313 in Obermaier. Heard he is clearing his performance parts - might be worth a visit

BMWs;529576 said:
Bro,

Say when?

No problem, Brother ! Shall wait for a signal from Gilajazz and off we go liao... hahaha... Kindly PM your mobile number for further info.....

sunnypuan;529783 said:
No problem, Brother ! Shall wait for a signal from Gilajazz and off we go liao... hahaha... Kindly PM your mobile number for further info.....

Breath Sunny......Breath..........

How to stop the poison?

Bro BMWs, Sunny, Stanley, Sharp & NCH,

The only way to stop the poison is to stop comparing. Whose car is more powerful, who got more Performance mods, my D*** is longer than yrs...What if they are...? How long will this last? We are all already driving an Ultimate Driving Machine many can only dream of in Msia, so enjoy it & drive it to the fullest without modding or changing too much...unless u hv soooo deep pockets, then lend me some ya, or bring me bak kut teh.

I am sure the BMW Performance Suspension is GREAT, at RM7800, u get 4 Performance shock absorbers, 4 springs and one anti-roll bar! That's is value my friends, so which one of you will become the 1st BMW in Msia to taste the BMW Performance Suspension?

As for me, enough of modding my drive...I am saving up for my...err...M3...:rock:...:vroam:

NCH,

Of cos everyone knows everyone...dats bcos we meet up for TT or for car modding session, or monthly drive...thats when u can be someone and meet everyone...If you don't PM anyone and meet up to talk on yr mods, then how la we gona meet u?

Cheers.

NCH;529788 said:
Just wondering, does everyone know everyone?

gilajazz;529790 said:
....... so which one of you will become the 1st BMW in Msia to taste the BMW Performance Suspension?

Err ... if i'm not mistaken the BMW performance suspension kit is the same as the one found on M-Sport model :D

bro nch,

PM me yr number and u can check with me on yr current/future mods, at least u can hv a 2nd opinion b4 u commit yr life to living hell...:smokin:

BMW, pls join BMWCM as a member...u get a lot of benefits and get to join in more member activities & get to enjoy yr UDM even more...and won't walk 'belakang mati' road so often...

cheers.

NCH;529788 said:
Just wondering, does everyone know everyone?

Yes I'm actually thinking of joining as an official member. Activities seem fun! Has everyone here joined?

Let's meet up for TT in the short future, I wanna check out your poisonous mods too :)

Top Bottom