Planning to buy a recond 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Now year end already, dealerships may offer good discounts or even some upgrades. Go check it out.

Here's the current deal offered by BMWM till 31st dec - upgrades!

pay for - and get
320 - 320 M sport
320 M sport - 320D (i wonder if these are the performance editions?)
323 or 323 M sport - 1.68% BMW credit

not bad, there's about rm7-20k differential in prices from the upgrades...
personally, would prefer a discount!

jamonkhoo...i drive 318i 2005 and just bought it a few mths ago....so far it has not giving me any major problems....just tukar engine oil, sparkplug, diskbrake ofcause brakepad as well. 1 more thing for sure still can pecut up to 200km/h..no problem at all. we must understand that when we buy any usedcar...benda2 lain pun of course there is a risk that we have to take...infact beli newcar pun then jalan2...breakdown jugak tepi jln. the point is...nasiblah....but me...thank god...so far my udm hasnt give headache. i totally disagree when u say e46 318i is not a good car....sorry if u feel offended. i didnt mean it.

As for me buying an unreg unit/recond is no different with buying a used/pre owned unit locally . In some cases the local pre-owned unik condition are better with full service recond/reference.Plus point if un get to know the owner before decided to purchase.The advantage of buying a used unit vs recond is with the same price u will get a new manufacturing year unit .e.g. A recond 320 2005 unit will fetch around 160-165K, where consider this price for used unit u will easily get a 2007/2008 model. (maybe 320 msport). The only advantage of buying an unreg unit is only lower interest rate lah but need to think about the resale value since when u want to sell the car, the mfg year is the only consideration where u already paid a premium price during purchase.

My 2 cents...

Top Bottom