Penang Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
haHahaha..Boys will always be Boys and Buayas will always be Buayas. =p

Sorry for da out of topic talk abut da puddy tat thingy... =)

waa...n girls kenot talk kok meh???...

Oi, tuan tuan dan puan puan sekalian. Jangan gaduh gaduh. Heheheh....mahu settle, settle kat highway. We test power. Slowest one win!

sith: im goin with u until sg.buloh only...then i change car lorh..since dat thsaw is coming frm kota kemuning, otw mahh...

ye lor mana wa tak marah when i said i cant make it waaaaaahhhhhhhhh siap ada HALL OF FAME FFK sumore but when comes to the person who konon nye dah bagi tahu may be can or may be cannot go, why suddenly tak masuk dlm itu HALL OF FAME......aiyah dont double standard lah.......so sir lord sith be careful also on yr post ok

good lah since u said sudah banyak cuntmittee pergi at least they r going rite yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ada gaduh baru best maaaaaahhhhhhh DD........... at least we gaduh2 also but the most important we support club event maaaahhhhh

to iceman13 send our regards to yr BOSS yeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaa

bailey check your facts 1st, since the beginning I already said I cant go but will try my best and my best at the moment is only to join the convoy halfway, did you ever see myself registering for the trip? dont talk for the sake of talking. ThnXXX

attention to all:-

i heard some of you might be making assumptions on me choosy about my ride from e28, e39 to e60.
well, listen here..it doesnt really matter what car or what model. i myself only drive a myvi. what thsaw offer was because he's on his way from kota kemuning to pick up sith at pj. that's y i tumpang him. but if i hear anything more abt the car thingy is being a big fuss to all of you, i might as well withdraw myself from the trip.

Thank you.

dun lar so sensitip lar sweetie.

bois will be bois. they just dicking around becos they are such good frens. after one get sand in his eyes, they will stop their nonsense. since you were interested in coming along and they were kind enuf to offer, just come lar. dun lar drama drama. its just a weekend lepak trip nothing more nothing less. chill lar.

Baby Intan.. since you like pussy cats, you also follow this pussy... kkekekeeeh

ayoo pening larrr.. anyway m keeping my fingers cross ..as perhaps will drive down there on SAT if nothing happens ....

Actually.. a big hand to Bailey for making an effort to come for the trip... took a real man to decide to go...

cheers...

Baby_intan;226778 said:

i heard some of you might be making assumptions on me choosy about my ride from e28, e39 to e60.
well, listen here..it doesnt really matter what car or what model. i myself only drive a myvi. what thsaw offer was because he's on his way from kota kemuning to pick up sith at pj. that's y i tumpang him. but if i hear anything more abt the car thingy is being a big fuss to all of you, i might as well withdraw myself from the trip.

Thank you.

baby.intan ,why don't you pen down their names here ...since if you've already heard such assumptions ...

guys lets be real here and own up your own assumptions made and so on...

baby.intan;

since depa semua sampai gadoh nak take you, why dont you make it simple for everyone.. take flight to Alor Star, then we go together to Penang from Alor Star.. heheh

Baby_intan;226635 said:
daniel: nxt time when ur kucing beranak, give me one!! =D i cop early2 d..

Are you a proud mother of a cat too?

sambal

XXX;226760 said:
bailey check your facts 1st, since the beginning I already said I cant go but will try my best and my best at the moment is only to join the convoy halfway, did you ever see myself registering for the trip? dont talk for the sake of talking. ThnXXX

XXX why yesterday u had dinner at fatty crab manyak makan chili yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa

Baby_intan;226778 said:

Thank you.

aduhai sayang jangan marah, crocodiles where got brain one , all talk only..:D

yalar mana lu tahu....go get busy packinglah instead of spying...yeeehhhaaaaaaa

Because of pussies, this thread double its size within 24 hours..!!!:D

YeeeeeeeeeHaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom