Nomination and Voting Process for AGM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by chrischy@Oct 20 2005, 04:54 PM
Sorry outgoing committee, due to Kedah's weekend which falls on friday and saturday, I have to "work" on sunday. Have to make a report to my directors that day and can only come back like 8pm.

If I can't make it, I would like to vote...

Jeffreyewe as VP
FabianYee as Treasurer

Regards,

Chrischy

Proxy..? :dunno:

Originally posted by Daredevil@Oct 20 2005, 06:25 PM
Great news guys. I spoke to my client (CASTROL) and managed to secure some sponsorships for our AGM. They will be sponsoring quite a few goodies as door gifts and lucky draw prizes. Good stuff and I was told they're limited edition. However, we have limited quanitity and the goodies will have to be given out based on first come first served basis. So, pls be punctual to collect your goodie bag! :D :yahoo:

For your information, only members who pay to attend will be entitled to a goodie bag.
got goodies...??? yay..!!! :yahoo: got pork ah..?? :D

This is the latest electoral roll. :D

President

1. Daredevil

Vice-President

1. Jeffreyewe
2. kahar

Treasurer

1. FabianYee

Secretary

1. Vanilla Coke

Committee Members (5 positions available)

1. Iceman
2. Sithwarrior (to be confirmed)
3. Blackrobe
4. tyke
5. Mafia
6. nik
7. vladd
8. 2cents
9. fireblade
10. Jarance
11. Three28

Originally posted by ALBundy@Oct 20 2005, 06:30 PM
This is the latest electoral roll. :D

President

1. Daredevil

Vice-President

1. Jeffreyewe
2. kahar

Treasurer

1. FabianYee

Secretary

1. Vanilla Coke

Committee Members (5 positions available)

1. Iceman
2. Sithwarrior (to be confirmed)
3. Blackrobe
4. tyke
5. Mafia
6. nik
7. vladd
8. 2cents
9. fireblade
10. Jarance
11. Three28
Aiikkkksss... Apoo oso joined the Royal Rumble arr???? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Daredevil@Oct 20 2005, 04:55 PM
Great news guys. I spoke to my client (CASTROL) and managed to secure some sponsorships for our AGM. They will be sponsoring quite a few goodies as door gifts and lucky draw prizes. Good stuff and I was told they're limited edition. However, we have limited quanitity and the goodies will have to be given out based on first come first served basis. So, pls be punctual to collect your goodie bag! :D :yahoo:

For your information, only members who pay to attend will be entitled to a goodie bag.
President delivers!!!! See why its uncontested? :D

Me bad, forgot to check my PM. Apoo has indicated he would rather join Wrestle Mania XXXX :D :D

"...only members who pay to attend will be entitled to a goodie bag."

Aaa boss excuse me, I dun understand but members hu, dun pay can oso attend-meh? :blink:

Originally posted by 2cents@Oct 21 2005, 12:02 AM
"...only members who pay to attend will be entitled to a goodie bag."

Aaa boss excuse me, I dun understand but members hu, dun pay can oso attend-meh? :blink:
Just in case some people decides to gate crash last minute.....Malaysian mentality....ekekek.... :D

Originally posted by MTek1318@Oct 20 2005, 07:05 PM

President delivers!!!! See why its uncontested? :D
There's more to come..... :nyehehe:

More good news guys.

Quickbooks will also be sponsoring a few lucky draw prizes which will definitely put a smile on I.C.E enthuasiasts' faces. I've seen the prizes. Trust me, this is something cool. Whoever get lucky will be smiling for a long time in their car.....hahahaha....
:D ;)

Originally posted by Daredevil@Oct 21 2005, 11:07 AM
More good news guys.

Quickbooks will also be sponsoring a few lucky prizes which will definitely put a smile on I.C.E enthuasiasts' faces. I've seen the prizes. Trust me, this is something cool. Whoever get lucky will be smiling for a long time in their car.....hahahaha....
:D ;)
U DA MAN.... VIVA LA PRESIDENTE !!!!

Originally posted by ALBundy@Oct 20 2005, 10:49 AM
For this AGM, anyone who owns a BMW (obviously) and forum members who have immediate family member that owns one (if they themselves happen not to be a member) Girlfriends, enthusiasts, ex-owners and etc are not allowed to vote.
However, the committee would like to stress that when the club is officially registered with the Registrar of Society (ROS), only BMW owners and enthusiasts who have a BMW in their household (owned by immediate family members - parents, spouse and siblings) will be allowed.

To encourage maximum participation from BMW owners especially, we will still allow last minute registration but of course as Jeffrey has mentioned, they will have to pay a RM10 surcharge.

Rgds
Sorry lah... I really need the Committee to consider this.
If immediate family owns a BMW - forum members will be eligible for voting, does that mean whole family can come and vote ah? In that case, Sweet Lil' Zoggeette can sign up today and vote on Sunday! hehehe!

I suggest the Committee makes a CYA announcement.
As a suggestion:
"The Committee reserves the right to disallow any person(s) to vote if no sufficent proof of personal or immediate family's ownership of BMW can be shown.(And one BMW ownership per vote!). Decision by Committee is final".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom