Next AGM & Election

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 535i@Aug 15 2005, 11:25 AM
Grrrrrrr ...

E34 535i SE (M) for sale !!! Lock stock and barrell ...
Owner changing car ..... and club .. :hmmph:
plus, full hartge e30 minus engine for sale....also e36 328(no anak lembu) for sale......owner buying trishaw....

Originally posted by mrhartge@Aug 15 2005, 11:43 AM
yes,yes,yes...different club...
The Trishaw owners club with 20" rims but tire size 15.. nehmind we put a roundel on it and call it the malaysian BMW open top for rider..

Guys .. you should come in to contribute as office bearers .

Thru out the term i have been one . I seriously had fun working with the team and also doing my best for the club that i can .

New blood ..yeah ..i think everyone deserves a chance . And all u guys have proven and achieved the chance to be nominated to provide further .

I think the members here are a whole brady bunch family u know. We stick together despite differences.

So guys ,,,, u rock and we need to c ya guys even rocking more...

cheers

Three28@Apoo :D

Originally posted by three28@Aug 14 2005, 10:45 PM
Guys .. you should come in to contribute as office bearers .

Thru out the term i have been one . I seriously had fun working with the team and also doing my best for the club that i can .

New blood ..yeah ..i think everyone deserves a chance . And all u guys have proven and achieved the chance to be nominated to provide further .

I think the members here are a whole brady bunch family u know. We stick together despite differences.

So guys ,,,, u rock and we need to c ya guys even rocking more...

cheers

Three28@Apoo :D

Apoo .. it's not rock ...

It's called ' divider ' .... aammmmmaaakkkkk ... !!!! :eek:k:

Guys, sorry to spoil our fun but the thread is going "off-road". :D

Originally posted by flash@Aug 14 2005, 11:04 PM
Guys, sorry to spoil our fun but the thread is going "off-road". :D

sorry ... ok .. back to the opic ..

Will we be allowed to make nominations on the AGM day itself or is nomination restricted to online only?

The nominations will be made online, the votings will be done during the AGM.
If you have someone in mind and think he/she is capable of holding the fort,do nominate them now.

cheers,

jeff

Just to add. All of us have till end of September to submit your nominations. Last minute nominations will not be entertained.

Originally posted by 535i@Aug 15 2005, 11:25 AM
Grrrrrrr ...

E34 535i SE (M) for sale !!! Lock stock and barrell ...
Owner changing car ..... and club .. :hmmph:
Dude ...

You can change your 5er for a Kancil for all we care ... you've got what it takes .... the voices of the members here speak for itself !!! NO POLITIK WANG summore .... :)

Go ahead and buy the Eh Tlek Surbo la ... whenever you need to attend club functions, activities and AGM's you can pinjam my car ... OR Harter Roy's! Saya kasi test itu SUV punya power kau-kau while you're away :nyehehe:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE .... YIELD TO THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !!!!

Yes, 535i!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! YOU SHALL BE ASSIMILATED! WE SHALL ADD YOUR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom