New to the world of E34s

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tkk, you have a pm!

Bmrocket, its definitely a single Vanos M50, cos I had serviced the vanos before, replacing with new vanos kit.

integramania;275031 said:
bro...from your pic yes its a M50B25...if not mistaken only the 95 and 96 are surely the M50B25 single vanos...not sure if it includes the 94 ones....maybe it does
wat rims u getting for your car?
i'm still looking for a bkit...i like the zender but hard to get....maybe ori ot ler but will be damn ex

Bro inte..
M50 it is then n btw its a 94' CKD unit to!

I'm going with a set of 16" BBS RSs (i think thats what they are) which i'm getting from a s'pore forumer..hoping to have them fitted by the weekend :rock:

I'm still looking for a bodykit to bro..got any pics u can share of the zender kit, i've never seen it!

chaiks;275037 said:
tkk, you have a pm!

Bmrocket, its definitely a single Vanos M50, cos I had serviced the vanos before, replacing with new vanos kit.

Thxs for the confirmation bro chaiks..
U looked after your ride well :top:

Rocketman, finished with project # 1 oredi....now onto project # 2....you are the man, bro....
Happy moding your new toy ya...
Happy New Year...

Cheers bro BE90..
Looking forward to the journey :rock:
All the best to u in 08'...

integramania

bro...from your pic yes its a M50B25...if not mistaken only the 95 and 96 are surely the M50B25 single vanos...not sure if it includes the 94 ones....maybe it does

I think it is Vanos version, someone said this is the different

i think there are 2 type of M50B25 engin . The diffrent is battery in front of the bonet. and another one is battery in the under the back seat may be this is vanos engin.

can anybody confirm about this.

KOZek;275256 said:
I think it is Vanos version, someone said this is the different

The one on the left is the Vanos..As u have the circle part out..which indicates its a Vanos

The other one which is flat is non vanos...

bmrocket;275042 said:
Bro inte..
M50 it is then n btw its a 94' CKD unit to!

I'm going with a set of 16" BBS RSs (i think thats what they are) which i'm getting from a s'pore forumer..hoping to have them fitted by the weekend :rock:

I'm still looking for a bodykit to bro..got any pics u can share of the zender kit, i've never seen it!

Here u go...i just love this Thai e34 with the Zender kit

17.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

...BM rocket..if you are interested in the zender kit ..i know where to get them..but fibre..I had my friend who had the original to let them make a copy b4 he installed it on his car..

XXX;275944 said:
sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...

Sorry XXX,
Din mean to pecah tembelang :rolleyes:

I like the Zender kit but not so keen about the fibre material..is it ok ka sifu?

integramania;275934 said:
Here u go...i just love this Thai e34 with the Zender kit

17.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

Wow! Very very nice. Even better looking than any new cars on the road, definitely drives and rides better than any Japs. The thought that the car was design way back in the '90s, every BMW is really design with the future in mind. A timeless classic. e34 better looker compare to e30? :top:

bmrocket;275986 said:
Sorry XXX,
Din mean to pecah tembelang :rolleyes:

I like the Zender kit but not so keen about the fibre material..is it ok ka sifu?

...but now a days very advanced already maybe he can use PU to make also , as long as got the mould...but this guy 'Theva bawah pokok' workmanship ok wan

XXX;275990 said:
...but now a days very advanced already maybe he can use PU to make also , as long as got the mould...but this guy 'Theva bawah pokok' workmanship ok wan

In that case i'd like to find out more XXX..
Can please PM me his contact details please :top:

Top Bottom