Plunging into the UDM world, with an E34!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Junior 34;717933 said:
I support it too, eventhough I dont have THE car yet. Hope my support counts!

1. S.Mike
2. DMann
3. julianpang
4. mizhan
5. Junior 34

Come on guys. Only 5 so far. Where all the E34's out there. Come calling pls..................................

hi all,

may i know when is this TT ?
or u guys have already TTed liao?
i would like to join if its still on...

thankz

fandango;715303 said:
Locally assembled 520's 525's don't have 5-speed gearboxes - you'll need to convert. But frankly, I've driven a 5-speed M50B25TU and pickup is worse than my previous 4-speed M50B25TU (chipped) :). Chipping is a whole lot cheaper than converting to a 5-speeder.

Also 525's have ventilated front discs, whereas 520's have solid discs. 525's have rear anti-roll bar, but 520's don't. What else? 525's have wood trim and small pocket under driver's air vent, but 520's don't.

yeah, last batch 525's are hard to come by...you might also want to consider 1996/97 E39s...pretty cheap nowadays...the M52B25tu (523i) already comes with 5-speed auto standard...

Try testing the E39 u may change your mind....................cheers

wonder what happen to the thread starter on his quest ??? sudah hilang ???

Broke and feeling it.

V-Man;747307 said:
wonder what happen to the thread starter on his quest ??? sudah hilang ???

No, no, not hilang. Just ran out of cash. In about the same time I wanted to buy the car....a good opportunity for an MBA degree came by. So, despite my love for the car, I decided to dump my cash into my studies. So, the dream has been halted, for now. Sigh....

So sad, so sad.

DMann

Top Bottom