New Primax 3 from Petronas............

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by tkew@Jun 20 2006, 04:09 PM
good to hear that most with positive comment .........so the ads is correct lah to use a bimmer.......... :D :D
yeh.. very true tkew, must be the jv with the F1 BMW-Petronas team..

so.. it works for our car.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

tkew...have to mah...if not how petronas want to compete...now the are really threatening to shell...shell oso geleng kepala how to counter primax 3 :D

:yahoo:

i tried 3 tank full of primax3, dun feel any difference, today go back to any petrol routine.

Originally posted by ace99@Jun 21 2006, 09:21 AM
i tried 3 tank full of primax3, dun feel any difference, today go back to any petrol routine.
that means your 'valves' has been cleaned.. so it's normal to feel your car normal. :blink:

so going back to other fuels will result your car will slugish later.. then you need to pump 3 more tank fulls again to 'clean' your valves. :p

ok, so the routine is 1 tank other petrol, 3 tank primax3. yes sir, i gonna do that sir.

i have read this entire thread but i have just read the advertisment for this new 3rd generation petrol.

it claims to clean the valves and remove carbon deposits.

so, is this petrol more expensive?

why i ask is that i do not need to pay petrolnas a premium to clean out the carbon deposits in my engine. Here is a cheaper way of doing it.

REV out your engine, bring it to the redline. Gun it. That will blow out the carbon deposits automatically.

Originally posted by Raymond@M-BeasT@Jun 21 2006, 04:20 PM
u mean we rev til the redline :blink: ???
ya what.

floor it till the tacho goes to the red, it won't over rev, the ECU will auto upshift even if you're in the 'manual' mode.

the BMW is a N/A car, the harder you rev, the more power it makes. :yes:

well...if your car is chipped, it can (depending on chips) go more than 500rpm above the red line. :yahoo:

Originally posted by vinson@Jun 21 2006, 08:26 PM
well...if your car is chipped, it can (depending on chips) go more than 500rpm above the red line. :yahoo:
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

poison

lol

ok rev rev see what come out first but sure the tank go down first................... :rofl: :rofl: :yes:

Top Bottom