New Primax 3 from Petronas............

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i've been using petronas before the primax 3 had been launched...well.. to my observation.. my ol'lady performs better now.. but come to think of it... maybe it's the ol' lady who delivers the "good service" n not the fuel.. hahahha...

anyway.. primax receives my recommendation... hehehe

Been using it for the last 2 months... Finally seeing some improvement in the mileage!

I recall bmdriver who's in the oil and gas sector telling me that the best thing to do is mix your petrol i.e. refill your tank with other brands. In so doing, your engine should benefit from each brands' various proprietary additive technologies and this improves overall performance i.e. a car that always run on Shell will only benefit from Shell's additives while a car that runs on Shell, Projet, Petronas etc at various intervals will benefit from all their own additives etc. Dunno whether it works or whether he was mabuk when he told me that.

Juan Powerblow said:
a car that always run on Shell will only benefit from Shell's additives while a car that runs on Shell, Projet, Petronas etc at various intervals will benefit from all their own additives etc.

okeh..
just an opinion..

what if the combination of the fuel + additive,
break the chemical chain reaction..
the car wont get any benefit from all fuel additives.. :rolleyes:

Dunno leh. I'm not a technical person and I think this was said over drinks, so dunno how much of it was the alcohol or methanol tokking but my personal experience seems to affirm the "theory".

Up until last year, I've been using Shell (must be the marketing that drawn me to believe they are the best....yeah, I know how foolish I was). Then I changed to Petronas and was surprised that my ride responded well to it. Got relatively better mileage than Shell and decided to stick with Petronas until recently when shell introduce their supposedly "advanced and better mileage" fuel. With all that hoo-haa, song and dance, I gave the Shell fuel another try but was disappointed as it paled in comparison to Petronas despite filling-in a good 5 full tanks. Now I am back with Petronas.... Go Malaysia Go !!!

Been trying out the new primax 3... So far so good, better response and mileage.
Proud of PETRONAS...

I'm using shell for 5 years. With all the testimonials here, maybe I give it a try ?

Today news strait times dunno which column page 13.

Shell petrol. 10 Vios on the road. They tried journey from KL - Penang - KL. And made it. Toyota Vios 1.5L.

Can petronas primax compete ?

I am pretty sure Petronas can compete...
Vios fual consumption/km is very low as compare to other cars...

Top Bottom