New Primax 3 from Petronas............

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Raymond,

Good to know primax3 IS good and giving positive results :D

Burger time!

:yahoo:

bro my exp p3 give a little better mileage ....so can vroom faster lah.....especially the ac box fellow........ :D :D

Eh..Chubby..me not support Kerang weh.

You are right. I am on my third tank...and it feels lighter. I reckon that the petrol takes some time to feel the effect :yahoo:

Vinson,

heheheh...coool...told u right...good good...Im happy to hear this man...Shell FInally HAS a credible competitor :D
WOhoooooo!

tkew,
Cooool....i was hoping u'd feel some difference :D

Keep in coming guys!

BUrger Time :D

My suggestion......if u really want to feel the different........Just pump 2-3 tank P3.....and then swift to others brand ......i think u'll be able to feel it...... :)

Lionel....good idea to test the difference but after 3 tanks of P3 then u switch might be cheating a bit la coz the engine has been getting good additives then when u switch it might give the impression that the other brand eg. Vpower is equally good...dont u think so ? :D

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 19 2006, 11:13 AM
Lionel....good idea to test the difference but after 3 tanks of P3 then u switch might be cheating a bit la coz the engine has been getting good additives then when u switch it might give the impression that the other brand eg. Vpower is equally good...dont u think so ? :D
Ya ...u got the point....but what i did was when i swift to others brand ...i just filled up RM50 for the 1st tank ......ya... u wont feel much difference ...but after i finish the 1st RM50......i pumped a full tank....and i found the car is not as smooth as using P3.......especially during the acceralation .... :p

Lionel..heheh..cool..cool :D

Good experimentation :D
See we all learn new things everyday... :)

Not fair...pussy...how come your car's response to Primax3 so fast?...I think I got the wrong tv channel...mine must be tuned to 2slow2patient. Hahaha :yahoo:

vinson i think u have too many chicks in your so u feel no different lah...............no need to tune in................ :D :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aiyah...perks...it comes with the job. :yahoo:

Top Bottom