the new primax 95 petrol

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
So that mean we can less refill the petrol because it can hold longer than other, but im still havent see the result, i may continue use it a bit longer, hopefully it can help me save more money.

Sure can help you save money lah, every you can feel the fuel consume slower, at least it can help you take care the vehicle engine. The new fuel can reduce oil stain in the engine, make your vehicle always good condition.

Sure can help you save money lah, every you can feel the fuel consume slower, at least it can help you take care the vehicle engine. The new fuel can reduce oil stain in the engine, make your vehicle always good condition.

the only thing i can feel is my car get more powerful, may be what you say is true, my vehicle become more stable since refill the prodrive.

What make the petrol become durable, many people keep saying it can help to save money. I have no idea as im not try it yet...

What make the petrol become durable, many people keep saying it can help to save money. I have no idea as im not try it yet...

They are doing good job on the petrol atomisation process, if this process is good then able to provide car engine a better oil. After that, engine can perform better and you will feel it differently.

They are doing good job on the petrol atomisation process, if this process is good then able to provide car engine a better oil. After that, engine can perform better and you will feel it differently.

That really improve my knowledge, i never know that will cause the engine react different. Before this just refill and keep going, nothing care about how they process the petrol

That really improve my knowledge, i never know that will cause the engine react different. Before this just refill and keep going, nothing care about how they process the petrol

Before my vehicle get problem, im also not concern about these thing... Then when i need to take care my vehicle then start to know more info about it.

It so bad your friend havent notice the benefit, but i not asking you to believe, everything need you to experience how good they, and it cant turn well, then really unfortunately.
i heard him say tat he ald pump the oil for 2 weeks, mayb the oil is really not suitable for his car

Top Bottom