New Primax 3 from Petronas............

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This is going to be wierd. After my one full tank of primax 3, I refilled with Esso as I was running very low on petrol.

The car is significantly more responsive. Previous fill up using Esso did not give me any noticeable gain.

Maybe primax 3 really clean up my engine thorughly :nyehehe:

et5,

In short ur right coz like i said it will take sometime before the holdings tanks at all the stations would be filled up with primax 3...pirates of the caribbean :D
what else is new mate! :D

Burger time!

:yahoo:

Valkryie,

actually im happy that ur ride feels better...as it should :D
well u must be one of the lucky ones to get the good batch of pure primax 3 im sure :D

COOL!

Burger time!

Just finished my tank of Primax 3...no improvement in milage. Seems to get more with Shell. But I did notice that it is not as lethargic as shell. I find that the best balance. Projet fuel seems to be the best in terms of a balance of power and low fuel consumption. But, they are hard to find.:yahoo:

tried some primax, coming off caltex techron.

techron seems more powder-full.

but will give another few tank fulls before I decide. FC seems better with primax though.

PJ State ramly burger not bad ohhh

or TTDI opposite maybe-bank

tried jackson's but not too impressed after all the hype kinda anti climax

but as they say, another man's meat is another man's poison

For me... can't see any kind of improvement after the 1st pour of primax3. Let me see after the next pour..
konpius laa....this thread is 'bout primax3 or burger :p ....
if burger, cannot join u all laa...so far in Perak heree...

Originally posted by vinson@Jun 13 2006, 11:11 AM
Just finished my tank of Primax 3...no improvement in milage. Seems to get more with Shell. But I did notice that it is not as lethargic as shell. I find that the best balance. Projet fuel seems to be the best in terms of a balance of power and low fuel consumption. But, they are hard to find.:yahoo:
totally agree with your experience...been filling up with SHELL all this while,just filled up P3 last night and came back today,maybe i'll fill up another tank and see how it goes

Vinson,

hehehe...ok bro..will do will do...we'll do a BT soon :D

Leakwoon,

Bro i oso started using primax 3...but just about to finish my first tank..so tomorrow will be 2nd tank...if what my sources from the O&G division says is true..there should be better mileage with this new primax 3.. we'll just have to be patient n see how it comes along :D

krazer,

Yea bro..give it a couple of fill ups then we make a conclusion :D

Wanfalah,

Actually this thread is about primax 3 bro but i love burgers so sometimes it will skew a bit from the topic..but then again who doesn't want a nice juicy,thick,egg wrapped beef or chicken pattie with veges,tomatoes,mayo,chilli n ketchup on a nice fluffy bun.. I DO! :D
Its ok...u can do ur own BT time in Perak bro :D

Raymond... I know u like burgers too bro :D

et5 & Scin... u oso like burgers :D

OK everyone make sure try primax 3...end of this month we will all come up with a conclusion okay :D

Burger time!

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Jun 8 2006, 11:44 PM
Gonna try this soon. Been pumping different kinda petrol and not feeling the diff since I changed oil to Castrol SLX 0-30W. The engine just feels perpetually great! I can't believe the huge difference lighter engine oils make.
er..??? :blush: C1p3K....I think they are tokin about petrol la... :)
now back to the subject......I was reading it..I tot its the engine oil.
But...but...but...how the heck that petrol can gives the gearbox run smoother..??? :eek:

This is something really new......I didnt know that petrol can flows into our gearbox...and make it runs smoother!!! :unsure:

I am switching back to Kerang brand...seems to have better mileage... :yahoo:

I pumped my first tank of Primax in my E23. So far the acceleration is better and it seems to run smoothly. Previously was using Caltex. Can't comment on fuel consumption yet.

Doc,

Seems to be the consensus so far...fuel consumption so far some of us are still trying to see whether there is a significant change..some say no change some say there are changes...:D

BT!

My car only drinks the ULTIMATE PROJET ENERTEC FUEL. I am quite comfortable with it and I am on the 92 ron fuel! I have tried Petronas a few times and personally think that it sux big time! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Penang no Projet ma...so wat to do? Petronas stations also considered hard to find compared to Shell and Caltex.

Petronas got a lot of tech transfer from conoco in 90s isnt it?

doc,how u gonna measure consumption, since major time is idling at traffic or waiting for families

I for sure got more mileage out of the new petronas oil, and I accelerate more than when I was using v power dont know why.

Top Bottom