New Primax 3 from Petronas............

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bros, i think not so fast to feel the effect wan lor ...probably on your 2nd tank can la ...provided the petrol really claims to be good ...just my opinion :)

Fill up one full tank on Wednesday night. Drove it at night and the next day in the afternoon. Don't feel much difference but I did notice the car run slightly smoother. V Power still better IMO.

Compare with Shell normal petrol, night time it is ok but feel sluggish during afternoon.

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Jun 8 2006, 10:14 PM
Gonna try this soon. Been pumping different kinda petrol and not feeling the diff since I changed oil to Castrol SLX 0-30W. The engine just feels perpetually great! I can't believe the huge difference lighter engine oils make.
Yeah I concur. Now running on 0W-40 can feel slight performance degradation. I will stick to the longlife recommended spec 5W-30 for my next oil change.

longlife recommended spec 5W-30 ??

example?

my oil change interval due in 3-4 week time

:D

Pump full tank a few days ago in my 318. Didn't really measure it coz expecting no changes on mileage but my fuel gauge needle moving down a bit slow with the primax 3..so a rough guest I got a better mileage with it.

So i just read n copy n paste :

BMW Recommends the use of oils classified SAE 0W-X or SAE 5W-X; in this case X stands for any upper value, eg: 30, 40 or 50.

These oils can be used at any outside temperatures.

If the SAE 10W-X oil is used, temperatures under the lower limit are permitted for short periods. However, the engine may not start as easily as cold.

guys,

got some info from within petro insiders...primax 3 is actually similar to vpower by Shell...what is different about primax 3 is its additives...primax have the similar additives that v power has...but do take note...it will take bout a month before most of us will really notice any difference as what most people dont realise is that most petrons stations still have loads of the old primax 2 in their holding tanks so now not all stations are filled to the brim with the new primax 3 :D

Well just sharing what relayed to me :D

burger time!

:yahoo:

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 12 2006, 09:08 AM
guys,

got some info from within petro insiders...primax 3 is actually similar to vpower by Shell...what is different about primax 3 is its additives...primax have the similar additives that v power has...but do take note...it will take bout a month before most of us will really notice any difference as what most people dont realise is that most petrons stations still have loads of the old primax 2 in their holding tanks so now not all stations are filled to the brim with the new primax 3 :D

Well just sharing what relayed to me :D

burger time!

:yahoo:
so if what u say is accurate, that boils down to Petronas offloading their older stock onto the consumers under the pretence of a newer better product? or rather adulterating the latest product with older stock...either way they are screwing the public.....bloody pirates.... :getyourfactsright:

guys

u all might be wrong

PRIMAX 3 oledi silently d.loaded to all kioks sumtime ago

before the official launch....

when they launched...oledi most of us running it

correct me if i m wrong :)

tried the new Primax 3 Petronas today....full tank!

yup, feels like the V-Power of shell....added additives!

i tried it yesterday...it seem to be smoother and higher rev... :D
the engine not as hot as the time when i use mobil and esso... :yes:
price still the same,worth using it...
by the way,mileage still the same like the old primax. :blink:

but i noticed my car felt lighter while i stepped on it.. :nyehehe:

Top Bottom