New Logo Launch & F1 Viewing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
Hmmmm...looks like everybodys too drunk to post this congratulatory message for a job well done...so let me be the first. As usual, as in all events organised by BMWCM it was GREAT...a pat on the back to the committee who deserve to be thanked for organising it...but the sad part was alot who registered to attend did not turn up and this cost the club alot....bcos souledout was paid based on the number of people that registered to attend...heard it was Rm50 a pax....and also bcos of this alot of food went to waste. Anyway I think we have to give credit where credit is due, so heres a Finger for the Committee ....:top:.

Congrat to the comm & all members. Too bad cant join. So can share the new logo pic?

P/S: XXX itu Abg Yazid ada nakal tak??:listen:

thanks to the committee that make tis event very successful,we melaka boyz was very enjoy, :top: keep it up guyz :cheers:

thanks to the committe who make it happen,it was really fun,enjoy evening.you guys really rock...:rock::party:

oiiii XXX some of us just got back from Souled Out lah....:wink:

Anyways to all committee members, thanks for another good job done.

Would like to say a big Thank you to everyone in the committee for taking the time off from your busy schedules to organize this event.

Kudo.. to the committees for orgynising the Logo Launch.

had a great time.. the roast lamp was delicious. went for 2 helping. This morning woke up feeling heaty.

Pity F1 was a washout.. Good to see old members and new members gathering around.

Kudos..... to the committee for a job well done!

Congrats to DareDevil for being comemmorated wt the title Tun..oops!

Kudos to d' committee .. Nice to finally meet you all .. been too bz but manage to squeeze this in to finally meet u guys.. Sorry coz had to vamoos early tho.. got some other engagement to attend .. Again, kudos!

a big THANK YOU to everyone and specially to all the committee members who made this happen!

jarance;410434 said:
had a great time.. the roast lamp was delicious. went for 2 helping. This morning woke up feeling heaty.

Must be the beers... Ppl eat lamb, you eat lamp.... The lamb was good, not sure about the lamp... :p

fabianyee;410448 said:
Must be the beers... Ppl eat lamb, you eat lamp.... The lamb was good, not sure about the lamp... :p

yes it was the beer. no wonder feel very heaty and bright.. LOL

Great job everyone... the organizing commitee, the members who came to support. Glad I was there to meet all of you, some of which I get to meet up once awhile on such occasion.

Now waiting for some of the photos to be uploaded... :)

Many thanks to the committee for a good show & makan. I'm sure it took a lot of effort to organise this event. Much appreciated.

I also believe that the club's bank a/c after last night, is pretty drained.. those who signed up and didn't turn up, u might have your own valid reason/s to waste the club's RM50, and therefore be excused.. I think I have eaten your share of the lamb.. :p I also think that the FFK list is not necessary.

Few such events in a year, your RM150 subscription is not very big! :D ... and some of the drinks were bought by the Committee personally, I sincerely thank them... I think I talk too much.. :p

Overall I enjoyed the company, congrats to the club and good job to the Committee! :top:

I have a confession to make but that's another story to tell... so stay tuned and watch out for my new thread, most likely in the E90 section.. :wink:

THANK YOU.... committees, another job well done...

Thanks JohnJ for the beer & whiskey.

Congratulations & a big THANK YOU to all the members of the orgeenizing committee for a job well done. Very happy to see all you folks at the same place with a simple yet common cause, to hang out & have fun:D

Hope to see many more occasions as such. Glad I was able to make it, even though it was a little later la. Cheers n beers:D

Top Bottom