Official BMW CLUB Launch Party

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS!
how can i get another no. plate?only 1 pcs i dunno to put at front or rear...and y i still is regular member...??
fabianyee,i had pass my shirt to AMAX yesterday n ask him to change size M for me...
DSC00343.jpg

Another Job well done...

wang: it will take few days for the person in charge to upgrade you as a official member. ur shirt had been settle...

bravo guys such an excellent events kudos to BMWCM..........thousand cheers to us

kudos kudos thank you evrybody ...give yourselves a big pat on the back...as you all made this a happen. Sorry for any cockups and hiccups. BMW Club Malaysia BOLEH...yyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

THANK YOU :top: :top: :top: :top:

BlackE90;233250 said:
Double Big Thumbs up for the entire hard working committee for realizing the club from cyber age into reality. Now we do have a club in proper. Great effort guys.....keep it up....!! Hooray...!! Proud to be apart of the launch & with the Club.
Calling all non members to join the ONE & ONLY OFFICIAL CLUB...... Please go to the link to download the application form & fill it up, ACT FAST. Lets make OUR club THE club......

BMW Club Malaysia Membership Form:

Info/Register here: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12560

Cheers.....

Fuiyohhhhhhhhh! BlackE90 you very the semangat man, thats the way , if all the E90 gang can follow your foot step that will be wonderful.
Calling all official members to follow what Black E90 has done by creating a link to the membership form as your signature...

ps: no sticker 4 u bcos u FFk that day
23.gif
...anyway it was ur loss bcos it was another awesome party at ALOHA courtesy of ekse and limste.

a very big thanks for all the official members, sponsors, press members and the owner of CHAPS ...

one word -- you guys and gals are simply awsome ..

For those who won the lucky prize ... have fun and enjoy it..

a special thanks goes to Raz451, zoggee , yazid for helping me and blackrobe out at the registration counter....

thanks to all ...

Just wanna say "Two Thumbs Up!" to the committee and all involved in making the BCM Official Launch a GREAT SUCCESS. Wishing the club will progress to a better height in the future. U guys are GREAT, not to forget to my bro JYazid for helping me to register as an official member.

If you are not one of BCM Official members, better be one because to my understanding our comm will ensure more and more benefit of Joining the Official BMW Club Malaysia.

Long live BCM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianyee
We have confirmed a sponsor for 1 barrel of beer, Courtesy of Maverick.. His gals would be there to administer 'racun' to assist you in financing your car mods...:top:

JYazid;232859 said:
rugi la saya ...... I no drink beer .......... nobody sponsor Sirap Limau ke ? ...

The guy who requsted sirap limau end up drinking what guys?

wang;233280 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!
how can i get another no. plate?only 1 pcs i dunno to put at front or rear...

Sorry, stock not enough due to the overwhelming attendance. We will distribute the second piece when new stock arrives. Sorry for the inconvience..

redbaron;233550 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianyee
We have confirmed a sponsor for 1 barrel of beer, Courtesy of Maverick.. His gals would be there to administer 'racun' to assist you in financing your car mods...:top:

The guy who requsted sirap limau end up drinking what guys?

Not so sure lahh.. but saw him drinking something in golden color...new kinda sirap limau kot????:eek:

Don Franco;233707 said:
Not so sure lahh.. but saw him drinking something in golden color...new kinda sirap limau kot????:eek:

Maybe CUKA kot! the old stock.:rock:

Congrets to the team of BMWCLUB

My PC carput of thunder only today done up it was great but I was not that happy that day as my car still not so healthy, driving with fear but I manage to reach home safely and till today it was good and hope no more serious problem.

amax;233289 said:
Another Job well done...

wang: it will take few days for the person in charge to upgrade you as a official member. ur shirt had been settle...

amax,normally how many days will the person in charge to upgrade me as a official member?

wang;234300 said:
amax,normally how many days will the person in charge to upgrade me as a official member?

Don't worry wang. We're trying to expedite the process as we speak. Sabar ya.:top:

thanks u guys to upgraded me as official member..tq..

wah wang congrats lor on yr blue name same like yr car karer yeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaa

Bailey;234482 said:
wah wang congrats lor on yr blue name same like yr car karer yeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaa

dato' bailey pls dont said that la...:top:

Y.B (Yang Banyak) wang,

dont u have any other fren who drive BMW so tat u can racun them to join & sign up for the membership or even join us for tomolow convoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom