New E92 (E90 Coupe) real life pics...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wow, it looks very good

a lot of improvement especiallty the rear light

i must say that this is a better coupe than the E46

Doesn't look that great to me. It's not sporty like the previous e46 coupes, and it's not elegant/imposing like the current 6, neither is it just plain beautiful (like a Pug 406 coupe, for example).

Just don't think BMW did a good job with the e90 series.

At one angle, I thought the rear looks like the new Hyundai Sonata...

sincerely...i prefer e46...from behind it just like a latest audi....just my thought...but still great.....

Originally posted by The Necessary@Apr 18 2006, 10:21 PM
Doesn't look that great to me. It's not sporty like the previous e46 coupes, and it's not elegant/imposing like the current 6, neither is it just plain beautiful (like a Pug 406 coupe, for example).

Just don't think BMW did a good job with the e90 series.
Personally, I think the 6 and the 406 are rather subjective in terms of their "beauty". Initially I liked the 406 coupe as it resembles the CLK with a certain italian flair in design but lately it seems rather ugly and looks dated with the intro of the new 407. Conversely, the 6 er looked ugly initially till i saw how commanding it looked in flesh. The e46 is a beauty no doubt but I worry it may look dated especially with the new e90.

Anyways, I am glad that Bangle addressed the e90 tail-light issue... :yes!:

Originally posted by Ade@Apr 18 2006, 10:28 PM
At one angle, I thought the rear looks like the new Hyundai Sonata...
haha yeap but it also resembles the previous 8 er look with the current facelifted 7.

I don't know about u guys but ther tail light looks japanese... Like one of the older Civics...

A lil' bird flew past and whispered to me that these are the official pics: :lol:

Originally posted by fabianyee@Apr 19 2006, 08:42 AM
I don't know about u guys but ther tail light looks japanese... Like one of the older Civics...
I agreed with you Fabian but its a BMW, what to do they now follow the others, we still keep our old lady :cry: what ever we can buy in future

I was hoping that it'll turn up something like rezzy3181 signature.
In comparison, i rather take e90 sedan.

Top Bottom