320d pimp up complete

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
carlsson ... like this then this weekend I must pop by Kota Damansara before I go over to PJ la ... hahahaahaa ...

carlsson;716730 said:
waiting for a 320d meetup to share with everyone!:D

Free this saturday, carlsson bro? 320d TT meetup at Chitra Mall, Ara Damansara at 5pm?

nice mods, carlsson. would love to see them in person, but unfortunately can't make sat at 5.
take lotsa pics and upload them here. any mods in the interior?

Thanks Maniac! Trying to compile the pics and will def. put it up.
Interior mods was just the performance pedals. Everything else Msport that came with the car is nice enough! (unless i start getting the itch for the performance steering wheel and the carbon trims!)

Maniac;716890 said:
nice mods, carlsson. would love to see them in person, but unfortunately can't make sat at 5.
take lotsa pics and upload them here. any mods in the interior?

Make sure you've got the will power to control bro!

tIANcI;716838 said:
carlsson ... like this then this weekend I must pop by Kota Damansara before I go over to PJ la ... hahahaahaa ...

carlsson ... Okay la ... Already gatal so must pop by KD this Sat and see if can pick up the front splitter, rear spoiler and a few other small stuff. I definitely want to change the pedals to the metal ones. Now to set my alarm clock on Sat to EARLY!

He's got stock for all of em when i was there on Sunday. Have fun!

tIANcI;716915 said:
carlsson ... Okay la ... Already gatal so must pop by KD this Sat and see if can pick up the front splitter, rear spoiler and a few other small stuff. I definitely want to change the pedals to the metal ones. Now to set my alarm clock on Sat to EARLY!

jwah;716715 said:
Eurotuner;716347 said:
Thank you very much for giving me chance to upgrade to ride... cheers!
Look forward to see some photos here ^^

For a quick peek of your ride, click here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.323222527700363.73494.140123626010255&type=1[/QUO

Visit your shop this afternoon at about 4-5pm , no one in shop! makan ularssss?

Dr. Wah, sometime they are at the small workshop at the back. May be you can call up Calvin when you are there.

jwah;716715 said:
Eurotuner;716347 said:
Thank you very much for giving me chance to upgrade to ride... cheers!
Look forward to see some photos here ^^

For a quick peek of your ride, click here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.323222527700363.73494.140123626010255&type=1[/QUO

Visit your shop this afternoon at about 4-5pm , no one in shop! makan ularssss?

Hahaha...sorry bro. We are all working at the back. Next time give me a buzz ya... 012-377 2295/019-220 8328.

Sorry for stealing the thread :)

nicely done and good job as well by Calvin!

err....missing BMW performance side skirts to complete the puzzle.

ahhhhh, im ok with the current skirts from the msport kit. However, it does look good and who knows!

NKTOB;716991 said:

NKTOB;716991 said:

Thank you bro NKTOB, and thanks for your support too. Cheers!

carlsson;716720 said:
Autodetailer did it for me. They've got the gloss wraps for even the door sills and what not. pretty amazing stuff

Thanx so much bro. A drop to autodetailer then this weekend. hehe

320d TT this Saturday 25th February 5pm

Location: Chitra Mall Paparich(Ground Floor), Ara Damansara-apposite Saujana Hotel-old Subang Airport road. Park your cars in open air carpark in front of Paparich.

Attractions: Carlsson's fully moded 320d!
Sponsored TT makan by Vector Tuning Box( Derek 'tazzham') and Calvin from Eurotuner!-up to MR200
3 free passes from Quill PJ for the F30 launch dinner at the Mines for each new OM signing up on that day!

All BMW owners/enthusiasts invited!

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51

docrayboy;717109 said:
320d TT this Saturday 25th February 5pm

Location: Chitra Mall Paparich(Ground Floor), Ara Damansara-apposite Saujana Hotel-old Subang Airport road. Park your cars in open air carpark in front of Paparich.

Attractions: Carlsson's fully moded 320d!
Sponsored TT makan by Vector Tuning Box( Derek 'tazzham') and Calvin from Eurotuner!-up to MR200
3 free passes from Quill PJ for the F30 launch dinner at the Mines for each new OM signing up on that day!

All BMW owners/enthusiasts invited!

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51

Are we allowed to take photos? :0) Count me in ...

Top Bottom