Need comments from BMW owners

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ichi82;664443 said:
skali skale kene gak hantam itu redline bro hehe..

Ur right bro..i pun lama x touch redline tu..wonder how fast can my JFT go..the wiki claims a topspeed of 235 IIRC....

Done 245-250kmh twice in my E39. Once in Newcastle, UK and once going to Kuantan on the East Coast Highway.

230kmh numerous times, normally will hit over 200kmh everytime I go to Kuantan, road is straight and not many cars, nothing else much to do hehehe

haywire;664452 said:
Done 245-250kmh twice in my E39. Once in Newcastle, UK and once going to Kuantan on the East Coast Highway.

230kmh numerous times, normally will hit over 200kmh everytime I go to Kuantan, road is straight and not many cars, nothing else much to do hehehe

I assume my Single vanus henjin is much slower than yours la..hehe..it is such a joy driving fast in a plain and empty highway..unly UDM can offer such feeling

haywire;664452 said:

wahh brother your car very the fast one leyyy .... that's what i call a "car" when it reaches such speed mark easily ....

sumtime its not about the speed..i had a good experience going back from cameron to kl using simpang pulai..never felt so good going through corners..pakai peloton xpernah rasa..ngantuk jer..cam ne ler kalo enjin beso2 mcm sifu2 ni..

Top Bottom