Need advise for hunting E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

highlandsguy

Club Guest
Hi all sifu,Totolly new bee here look for E39, recently look one 02 525i, find out some point nee sifu advise:1. The white blue logo 'pecah' ady, dealer say need less than 100 to repair, true?2.The air con blow only hot air, the fellow say 'fuse' only, within hundred can fix, true?3. He say this one got DSC, but not ASC-T (advise me know if i wrong), what the different between this two electronic control system? i check the pervious post know that few last batch of facelift E39 are using DSC, how do check when looking the car?4. Every week need travel to Cameron Highlands 2 to 3 times, some say beemer enjin are not reliable for that kind of up hill and down hill road compere to merc and volvo, is that true?Thanks all sifu advise

Hi,

Are you getting from used car dealer ?

Have you sent the car to have it checked by BMW machenic ? and also have it checked air-cond man.

Whatever it is, get the seller to replace/repair all faulty parts for you .......

There is a DSC or ASC on-off switch located at the bottum of the center console.

Aboe are my limited knowledge, hope its help.

I am not sure about E39 being less reliable than MB or Volvo .

Cheers.

hamilton;427918 said:
Hi,

Are you getting from used car dealer ?

Have you sent the car to have it checked by BMW machenic ? and also have it checked air-cond man.

Whatever it is, get the seller to replace/repair all faulty parts for you .......

There is a DSC or ASC on-off switch located at the bottum of the center console.

Aboe are my limited knowledge, hope its help.

I am not sure about E39 being less reliable than MB or Volvo .
Cheers.

But one thing for sure, you will tapao them....ke..ke..ke
Good choice for the E39:top:

if vanos is working okie .....

once on the way up to genting, kena tapao by both mb and perdana, very angry, went tworkshop the following monday and have my car checked and found out vanos jamed !!!!! changed it and now it is good.

Top Bottom