need advise for lower the car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xstatic;430749 said:
Bro, thanks...actually the rims are silver...:wink:..maybe its dirty thats why...
how much u bought the bbs rim?it is the rim looks very suitable for e39

geoffrey318;430813 said:
how much u bought the bbs rim?it is the rim looks very suitable for e39

Thanks...rims are rm2700 from hup shun...btw, if you know rawang area, there's a shop near the traffic light on the left heading towards the old rawang town, is selling for rm 2080...the same rims I bought....I found out a week later....damn.
its BBS RS-GT replica.

Geoffery

bilstein B12 comes with B8 monotube and H&R springs. The new B8 is not like the old B8 twin tube which is much stiffer and it respons to you driving style. B8 Monotube It is meant for comfort and sport ride. it is a little bumbpy for passengers. in terms of handling, at 200km/h the car Stick like elephant glue to the road. I am also using B12 on my ride since april 08 i have no qualms about it except going over bumpy roads. the front is one coil lower than the B8+eibach combo and Msport Package so you have be very gentle on bumpy roads and the lop sided to the right will be very obvoius.

I suggest if you are doing a Tyre change with the B8s on in future i would go for 235 45 18 it will ad alittle comfort to the ride.

your other options are - Sach Advantage or Msport 3 package - sach is a little pricy maybe about RM6k. when you change you suspension to another brand it is also advisable to go for the full suspension kit.

my 2 cents

Top Bottom