Need to search more clips and screws for my door panels
Picture036.jpg
Picture035.jpg
Dream of a bucket seat into my wish list
Picture037.jpg
Picture004-1.jpg
in search of 17" rims
Picture059.jpg

Congrats on your new acquisition bro..FYI the bumper is still original..mtech bumpers with lips, ac sideskirts, 18' breyton magic rims n not forgetting lowering spring should be in your wishlist i guess..overall, your car is still like a virgin..there are plenty of rooms for improvement...haha, sory usik2 sikit bro

Bro JTF63, I've got this baby with 17" but found that the rims is crack..thus I change to this 16" for the time being..now in search of 17" rims..BBS probably..
Heh..he..before doing that I already find now that the steering rack need to be change..looking forward to change that very2 soon..no problem bro..usik2 baru mesra..

nice car there ....not many stock standards as prestine as yours these days ...

Guys, thank you very much for all the compliment...feel at home already now by knowing all of you..
ICEMAN 13..I've seen your car in this forum..yours is nicer

h1sham9..same color huh, bleh "geng" la like this..

mizhan..thanks man..immaculate? I should say it to your ride man..

pardypeople..mine is 318..I've converted it to 2.0..

sk30..thank you very much...

Heh..he..sure bkslee..so what's the 1st racun..an angel eye..you got one for me?

Yes angel eyes. Talk to mcfir7, can help to install as well.

Cheers

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

congrats... nice maroon skin... ermmm... seem like a lot of stuffs need to add-on ya... come everyone racun him... huhuh...

Hey guys,
Thanks,..I made it to find an M3 bodykit from halfcut shop, just book it. Can't wait to look into the physical condition personally this Saturday. Hopefully it is in good shape. Base on the pic's posted to me by my friend who work at that halfcut shop it looks good..:love: Let's see...

aidilj, hopefully can meet you in this coming TT, we'll talk about the angel eyes..heh..he:wink:
ICEMAN13, will do sir, for the time being hunting for the bodykit first...then rims...then etc..etc..the list getting longer...:rock:

Top Bottom