My review of the F12/F13 (test drive review)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wobbles

Rarely active
My apologies again, to a section of the Official Members of BMWCM. I've overstayed my welcome, and I should take out the trash as I leave.

Well-written reviews!!! I should have read them earlier. Just spotted them. You are a budding-Jeremy Clarkson!

I enjoy your write up. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your new ride to come.

Hi Eujax, thanks for the kind words! I'll be sure to share my experience with the F13 when it finally comes home to park in the porch!

wobbles;683693 said:
I think the rag top cannot keep road noise out of the cabin anywhere as well as a coupe with real insulation can. And I think at S$430,800 or RM1,068,384 (before options, mind you), it is way too much money to pay for a car that doesn’t even have a roof.

like designer clothing for ladies, the lesser the fabric, more expensive it become.

EL118;689977 said:
like designer clothing for ladies, the lesser the fabric, more expensive it become.

Heheh... yeah, like some Victoria's Secret lingerie ... totally not practical, would probably freak the wife out, yet, per square inch, would probably cost more than my house!

Thanks for reading the review! Appreciate it!

Phewwwit....a very precisely done review..cant help reading, skimming and scanning the essential or the gist of pure breed described by you bro. . Another F- in your fleet?.....salute bro..

JFT63;690020 said:
Phewwwit....a very precisely done review..cant help reading, skimming and scanning the essential or the gist of pure breed described by you bro. . Another F- in your fleet?.....salute bro..

Thanks Bro JFT63. Yah, wife agreed to let me add the F13 to the F02. I'm a lucky man heheh. The F13 is due after the Chinese New Year - expected date of delivery (macam giving birth like that) is in March. This is because mine is an indent order - they'll build it according to the options that I've selected :)

Next time bring F13 for TT in Klang Valley area. I'm sure you can do the round trip in no time at all! :biggrin:

Hi bro Eggie, sure! I intend to use the F13 as my daily driver - wife can use the F02 hehehe

bro wobbles, dunno why u like to drive big cars. Parking will be an issue. Maybe not in Spore but here in Boleh Land, I dreaded on parking so end up driving jap car so that i can slot it where i wanted without worries. Maybe my parking skills sux and mabe i kiasi (kena scratch).

DJH;690073 said:
bro wobbles, dunno why u like to drive big cars. Parking will be an issue. Maybe not in Spore but here in Boleh Land, I dreaded on parking so end up driving jap car so that i can slot it where i wanted without worries. Maybe my parking skills sux and mabe i kiasi (kena scratch).

Bro DJH, the F13 is smaller than the 7 heheh. But you do have a point - maybe that will be my window of opportunity to convince Her Highness to allow me the F30 or F32 when the time is right heheh. For now, while I can still maneuver the F02 and F13 safely, I'll enjoy them first :)

PS. Oh, almost forgot - my parking skills are pretty non-existent too. That's why I specified the F13 to come optioned with Surround View and Park Assist (auto parallel park) in addition to the PDC and reverse camera. I kiasi also - in fact, Singaporeans have registered trademark choped with tissue packet the kaisi, kiasu and Kia zhenghu (scared to die, scared to lose & definitely scared as hell of the government) heheh.

wobbles;690089 said:
Bro DJH, the F13 is smaller than the 7 heheh. But you do have a point - maybe that will be my window of opportunity to convince Her Highness to allow me the F30 or F32 when the time is right heheh. For now, while I can still maneuver the F02 and F13 safely, I'll enjoy them first :)

PS. Oh, almost forgot - my parking skills are pretty non-existent too. That's why I specified the F13 to come optioned with Surround View and Park Assist (auto parallel park) in addition to the PDC and reverse camera. I kiasi also - in fact, Singaporeans have registered trademark choped with tissue packet the kaisi, kiasu and Kia zhenghu (scared to die, scared to lose & definitely scared as hell of the government) heheh.

Go for the auto park options. u can step down of the car and it park by itself!!!

wobbles;690123 said:
BMW got ah? How come they never offer this for my F13!?

look at this

[video=youtube;HDTugbRtudY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDTugbRtudY[/video]

Wow. Now that's impressive. How come we can't get that chosen as an option? Imagine how useful it would be, to be able to park in tight spaces & not worry about having to leave enough space for the doors to open & for the driver to get out!

aiya wobbles, get a driver la. No need to look for parking space anymore.

Top Bottom