My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
badrul880;721717 said:
Calling calling la for 7 TT.. Me no 7 oredi but please invite me oso..[/QU
Bad,
U set the standards for e38....so by default u r one of the few e38 resident guru's

Abt 7er TT,
MMZ ok kahhh?? i kind of like that place coz ample of parking space....wat u all think?? Maybe early April & not clashing with OTT.....

kaniz;721719 said:
badrul880;721717 said:
Calling calling la for 7 TT.. Me no 7 oredi but please invite me oso..[/QU
Bad,
U set the standards for e38....so by default u r one of the few e38 resident guru's

Where got guru la.. I set the standard of being the most itchy backside of all the 38 lah. I blame Unker Vincent for introducing me to the original Bella... hehehe

Vincent Hor;721725 said:
Why NMZ? How many Se7ens are there?

It is a suggestion, still open to suggestion for other venue's like Paparich & etc..... Will follow what majority prefers.....

kaniz;721732 said:
It is a suggestion, still open to suggestion for other venue's like Paparich & etc..... Will follow what majority prefers.....

I got a suggestion.... Soliris Dutamas, the old teak lifestyle is here covered parking with good lighting

kaniz;692928 said:
After owning it for a year & sorted out all wear & tear issues, it is time to give him a new coat of paint.... From blue to red!!!! Why red? Bcos i have not seen a red e38 on the road....

Why red? because the car not fast enough .... need to look fast..... anyway nice bro....but the driver only need to upgrade

rubes72;721738 said:
Why red? because the car not fast enough .... need to look fast..... anyway nice bro....but the driver only need to upgrade

Ya lahh, owner over weight that is y the car cannot go fast...hehehe.....

rubes72;721737 said:
I got a suggestion.... Soliris Dutamas, the old teak lifestyle is here covered parking with good lighting

u mean Solaris Dutamas....never been there.... Anyway, i will post in 7's TT thread to start the ball rolling....

kaniz;721741 said:
u mean Solaris Dutamas....never been there.... Anyway, i will post in 7's TT thread to start the ball rolling....

Great !! be good if we can start up the 7's TT once again....sorry just makan so typing a bit slow la .... spell solaris also wrong

initialM;721831 said:
Kaniz,

U need 19" shoes la. Itu rim myvi lagi busat

I pon tgh pikir ni....nak cari rim besar sikit.....
Ada 2-3 forummer dah cakap....rim minimum 19"....haizzzz

julianpang;725361 said:
You need 19" Style 95.

Hehehe....nice meeting u y'day.....that is one of the option i have in mind.....let's see what comes by......anyway ur e38 looks superb especially with the original 16:9 screen!!Very rare...

kaniz;692945 said:
Machine Spec:

Engine:
M52B28TU Double Vanos
Suspension:
Titan Absorbers with H&R Super Sport springs
Interior:
Front Comfort Seats with brand new leathers & MSport steering. New black master carpet was added on top of existing beige master carpet. Chrome meter rings installed.
Wheels:
Original Style 32 18in with staggered set up. Tyre size F 235/50/18 & R 245/50/18
Exterior:
Original facelifted model (Nov 98) with ACS replica lips. All chromes maintained & polished. LED Angel eye installed. After market rear LED + 'LCI' lights. All rubber mouldings (doors & bumpers) painted to high gloss black. Comes with PDC. Headlights polished by Yazmeen.
ICE:
Morel front components + Epsilon Active Subwoofer + Sony Explode 4 Ch Amp + Pioneer HU

Nice ride. How do you find Titan + H&R? My E39 is on Titan + stock coil spring. I did not get the drop that I want especially the front. Handling is nice.

zidee;725524 said:
Nice ride. How do you find Titan + H&R? My E39 is on Titan + stock coil spring. I did not get the drop that I want especially the front. Handling is nice.

I find the combo just nice. Not too hard & not too soft. it is firm. My wife is my litmus test. She is 8 months pregnant & she says the car is comfortable!!! So, i guess i am lucky that Richard got the right setting that i wanted...... So to me, it's value for money. The only hassle is getting it right from Titan suspension which can lead to multiple visits. Other that, i am one happy customer..:burnout:
My drop is quite aggresive as i am using H&R Super Sport springs. The drops & differences as per below link:
http://www.hrsprings.com/products/springs/

Top Bottom