My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wah so amusing .................................... ENVY la..........

I notice the engine bay is sprayed it "kilat kilat" also ah? Or is it the camera / flash effect. Nice lah.

My engine bay (not sure previously sprayed by ex-owner or not) tak kilat-kilat lah hehehe.

seewai;693596 said:
I notice the engine bay is sprayed it "kilat kilat" also ah? Or is it the camera / flash effect. Nice lah.

My engine bay (not sure previously sprayed by ex-owner or not) tak kilat-kilat lah hehehe.

Seewai,
No flash effect as photos was snapped from IPhone 3GS which has no flash...:biggrin:

Eggie86;693595 said:
Wah engine bay very clean! They even sprayed your engine bay.

Yup, engine bay self cleaned every week & the painter insisted to paint the engine bay bcos of red & black contrast.....:top:

Sure or not. Last time never hear you self clean the engine! Is this a case of New Broom Sweeps Well?

kaniz;693619 said:
Yup, engine bay self cleaned every week & the painter insisted to paint the engine bay bcos of red & black contrast.....:top:

Vincent Hor;693621 said:
Sure or not. Last time never hear you self clean the engine! Is this a case of New Broom Sweeps Well?

Last time also do...but now doing more frequent & thks to u......:listen:

Fireblade;693725 said:
Very nicely done and clean car. A real labour of love.

Yes, lots of it. The difference is how far we want to go & how far we can go........:wink:

now can notice ya car from a mile away ...and i would say none of such colour that i've seen on the road ....

nice transformation ..maybe some pictures of it while at the painter ..before and after pictures perhaps ...

niceeeee and very the kilat kilatan ....

ICEMAN 13;693817 said:
now can notice ya car from a mile away ...and i would say none of such colour that i've seen on the road ....

nice transformation ..maybe some pictures of it while at the painter ..before and after pictures perhaps ...

niceeeee and very the kilat kilatan ....

Thks Iceman. I have the pictures but not much laaa, maybe i have 10-15 pictures. Will post it as per ur request.
Nway, ur ride is the real kilat kilatan lahhh..........:top:

Top Bottom