My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
great sharing...one of my friends tell me about this to see and i see awesome...red color in it my favorite one.As i stated in my Intro.Ferrari 458 Italian in red color,my favorite one.

Congrats Bro.

Well done. Actually there was one E38 750il painted in Exact same red as yours some time back in the early 2000. It belongs to my friend. But nevertheless,
you got taste, style and courage bro.

I love it!!

:adore::adore::adore::77::77::77::congrats::congrats::congrats::rock::rock::rock:

saw this car in the flesh ( or should i say steel), awesome job bro kaniz, very neatly done, great interior too......... Now just one last bit.... a set of staggered Alpinas :vroam:

Alfredo8100;715043 said:
great sharing...one of my friends tell me about this to see and i see awesome...red color in it my favorite one.As i stated in my Intro.Ferrari 458 Italian in red color,my favorite one.

Thks bro....a lot of TLC's needed to achieve this.....but the satisfaction is priceless.....:top:

kadir_rashid;715057 said:
Congrats Bro.

Well done. Actually there was one E38 750il painted in Exact same red as yours some time back in the early 2000. It belongs to my friend. But nevertheless,
you got taste, style and courage bro.

I love it!!

Thks bro.....remember the Papa Rich days where we used to do 7's TT.....that is where i learned a lot & thanks to you all for the guidance & RACUN.....:beer:

BrianJ;715115 said:
saw this car in the flesh ( or should i say steel), awesome job bro kaniz, very neatly done, great interior too......... Now just one last bit.... a set of staggered Alpinas :vroam:

Chief,
Thank u for the compliments. Still learning & long way to go to be in the same league with you......:1:
To get my hands on a staggered Alpinas will be dream come true....:rock:

kaniz;715200 said:
Chief,
Thank u for the compliments. Still learning & long way to go to be in the same league with you......:1:
To get my hands on a staggered Alpinas will be dream come true....:rock:

Come come down the Alpina route bro. :biggrin:

this 38 red beauty lighted up Taman Sakura last weekend ....
passed by a few times silently admiring her ... also the the classic red Civic ... still goin strong eh ...

hehe

..in my book E38 is typical example how elegance and simplicity of lines can live in perfect harmony...most elegant car I have seen so far (not in BMW world but wider)..if I ever see V12 version of this beauty, available for purchase, Ill buy it..collector item car , for sure..congrats bro..very very nice car you have got there..

Sach, with this Red colour Kaniz is putting his stamp as the "Tai Kor of Raweng"

sachseelan;715238 said:
passed by a few times silently admiring her ... also the the classic red Civic ... still goin strong eh ...

hehe

sachseelan;715238 said:

hehe
Haiyaaaa.....I should have called u as i also silently passed by & saw ur E46 parked in the house....the BBS on the e46 was outstanding!!!
And the red civic.....still with the original engine since 1979 & dad will occasionally drive it down to rawang with no issues at all.....

Vincent Hor;715337 said:
Sach, with this Red colour Kaniz is putting his stamp as the "Tai Kor of Raweng"

Aiyoyo.....Raweng ok lahh but not Tai Kor lahhh....:1:

Ecc0;715267 said:
..in my book E38 is typical example how elegance and simplicity of lines can live in perfect harmony...most elegant car I have seen so far (not in BMW world but wider)..if I ever see V12 version of this beauty, available for purchase, Ill buy it..collector item car , for sure..congrats bro..very very nice car you have got there..

V12 is the pinnacle of E38.....very, very rare sight in Malaysia....hope u will find this rare piece of machine....
Anyway thanks for your kind words Ecco.....:smile:

Recent trip to Cameron Highlands.....Was a nice trip....

iphone005.jpg

iphone002.jpg

iphone003.jpg

iphone004.jpg

Bro, mind sharing where and cost of your interior? Same as Serjit's place?

Looking to redo mine as well.

Also, long time no 7er TT already....

andrewk;721682 said:
Bro, mind sharing where and cost of your interior? Same as Serjit's place?

Looking to redo mine as well.

Also, long time no 7er TT already....

Did it at Ah Kit's place, Top Cushion in Kg Subang, near Hakitrade....Cost was RM3300.00 all included (front & rear seats, door cards, arm rest, B pillars & master carpet). FYI, credit card accepted with 2% interest....
Agree with u, been quite a while since we had 7er TT......

Top Bottom