///My little ass :p

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M.Directspares

Club Vendor
here my lil contribution to the club :). a lil update to my ride before im leaving today! m3 front bumperwider front fender5 Lugs cnversion from e3617" acs type 2 rennsport et 13215/45/17 Bridgestone RE001
579022675_5b22539c7e.jpg

supafly,
Why only show us the arse?
Show us every part & inch of the car..
Btw, it looks awesome..;)

thank bros......no time to godek2 the car already. the paint work not even complete, no signal and etc... the rest have to wait until...hopefully next year :)

i saw your car at mike's while they were messing with the fronts.

great job. i love subtle touches like this.
and i especially dig those wheels. u got them nicely polished. they look immaculate

Yea...nice car Fly....sadly you're leaving us......:(
When is your flight?Good luck & take care bro.....it's nice to know you...jangan sampai tak ingat nak balik, dah...:p

chriseous
my rear arches is plastic (original zender's) n my front is custom, knocked to accomodate the wheel,.

tom
yeah agreed with the fender work. the paintwork not really gud but its fair for the price that ive paid. thanks to you and redbaron for ur assistance

anakin
thanks, hope we can meetup @ bmworld in the near future :)

flew away d :) nyway i got a set of bbs rs 17 8.5 and 9.5 hopefully for my next ///M car :p.

Here is the front-end everything was done at mike's place in taman industri subang, recommended by Tom and Redbaron. but what ive learned. u need to stay there everyday to supervise the work. if not the job not going to be done as what uve expected. ie my original m3 bumper was riveted! damn sad!
729390970_3f43d5f727.jpg

Nicely done bro..
Eh.. dont la tease us by giving us one pic at a time.. Give all pics one shot la..
Better.. hehehe...

for now that will do..im thinking to bring back euro e30 m3 in the future. im already have the shoe now looking for my Cinderella :D

Top Bottom