VixxxCustoms - Pimp Ma Ride (E39)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Haro bimmer!!!!! gone for sometimes.....heres the update

Bought 2 sets of rim
BBS CH 19 inch | Fnt 8.5 & Rear 10 | Offset 20 all round

Hamann PG3 19 inch | Fnt 10 & Rear 10 | Offset 19 all round

​Another type of classic + ugly cup holder $230 dyemmm!!!! (bought it because nvr see anyone use it)

Teaser

vixxx said:
yeah...fancy plate era end liao bro. Keep standard avoid saman, safe money for children :)
Bro tell me about it got stopped by JPJ F**kers and was asked to come for inspection, changed the plate went fir inspection, ended up getting tint penalized and also fined for the no plate, cilaka betul [emoji34][emoji35][emoji36]

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

suren2485 said:
Bro tell me about it got stopped by JPJ F**kers and was asked to come for inspection, changed the plate went fir inspection, ended up getting tint penalized and also fined for the no plate, cilaka betul [emoji34][emoji35][emoji36]

How much you kena fine bro for no plate? Did you have to remove your tint? Feel sorry for you...

RM150, had to tear the tint there itself if not they wont approve. Already waited 2 freaking hours because all went lunch, inefficient system, RM600 went in the wind, lucky only front windscreen didn't meet the requirement, the other windows passed.

suren2485 said:
RM150, had to tear the tint there itself if not they wont approve. Already waited 2 freaking hours because all went lunch, inefficient system, RM600 went in the wind, lucky only front windscreen didn't meet the requirement, the other windows passed.

Hope you will not experience it in the future.....so currently on stock fonts or still 'illegal' fonts?

Still stock but im still keeping the old plates, thats the illegal plate :( now is the big ass fonts hahaha
edymyhym.jpg

Top Bottom