My E92 M3 - for your viewing pleasure

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
supafly;482527 said:
nice, u need to do her justice, better photos and location pls. + photos of your 5er :D

I'll try over the weekend...

Regards.

-Zul-

...Salam bro zul,...ini aku lah Azmi....wahhh...bro...kau punya M3 tambah meng"ghairah"kan bro.....aku tak dapek lah.....525 pun dah cukup lah.......see you bro....all the best...( bro, 530 tak nak jual ke...heheheh..)

gremlins;518766 said:
...Salam bro zul,...ini aku lah Azmi....wahhh...bro...kau punya M3 tambah meng"ghairah"kan bro.....aku tak dapek lah.....525 pun dah cukup lah.......see you bro....all the best...( bro, 530 tak nak jual ke...heheheh..)

W'salam bro,

Thought of selling the 530 last week but unfortunately the white X6 performance edition at the showroom already sold 2 days earlier. So may consider next year once the facelifted X6 come out.

....ok bro, if you feels like to let go the 530 do inform me bro, if you remember lah......hehe...when we can have TT in Malacca..???...at least gathering the M"ccan M3s hehehe.( xcluded me )......Bro,...the white x6 performance edition i saw just now in front Putra...MBW...??...

Don't know who bought that X6. I'll let U know if I'm selling my 530.

bro, here i come again.

my fren in Melaka brought this in.

let me know if u keen :)

hi DR zul
how did u feel the current 20 inch ? is tat comfort?please share some 20inch experience. as i know u got another two set of spare rims are u gonna sell the oringinal 19 inch n another 19 inch b4 u go to 20 inch (no idea what rim brand). M3 is my dream car respact bro:adore::adore:

Hi ice pop,

The car ori rims was 19" before I change to HRE C20-3 piece rims. It was an improvement in term of handling from the ori rims because the HRE rims is among the lightest rim around. Then after few months I change to the Hamann Edition Race 20" 3-piece rims. The rims is havier than the C20 and ori 19". It affects the starting/pick-up of the car but I can still spin the rear wheel up to 2nd gear. It is 'harder' but i can live with it, not bad for a performance car. BTW I have the E60 530I if I want comfort with some performance. Don't think there is much improvement in handling. I think it is more of aesthetic than performance gain with the 20" but I don't think U will lose any performance significantly.

Sorry, the ori 19" is well kept in a box, not planning to sell it. the HRE 19" now on my E60 with a spacer to fit on the E60.

IMO if you want to upgrade/change always go for good quality than taiwan made because I'm sure the taiwan made is inferior in quality and heavier. The max U should go for E92 M3 is 19" if U still want to maintain the comfort and performance, 20" is mainly aesthetic/cosmetic. The tyre of the 20" won't rub the fender but it rub the plastic cover of the fender, with my set-up I can hear the sound of the tyre rubbing the plastic fender cover on max turn of the wheel.

Zul;532345 said:
Hi ice pop,

The car ori rims was 19" before I change to HRE C20-3 piece rims. It was an improvement in term of handling from the ori rims because the HRE rims is among the lightest rim around. Then after few months I change to the Hamann Edition Race 20" 3-piece rims. The rims is havier than the C20 and ori 19". It affects the starting/pick-up of the car but I can still spin the rear wheel up to 2nd gear. It is 'harder' but i can live with it, not bad for a performance car. BTW I have the E60 530I if I want comfort with some performance. Don't think there is much improvement in handling. I think it is more of aesthetic than performance gain with the 20" but I don't think U will lose any performance significantly.

Sorry, the ori 19" is well kept in a box, not planning to sell it. the HRE 19" now on my E60 with a spacer to fit on the E60.

IMO if you want to upgrade/change always go for good quality than taiwan made because I'm sure the taiwan made is inferior in quality and heavier. The max U should go for E92 M3 is 19" if U still want to maintain the comfort and performance, 20" is mainly aesthetic/cosmetic. The tyre of the 20" won't rub the fender but it rub the plastic cover of the fender, with my set-up I can hear the sound of the tyre rubbing the plastic fender cover on max turn of the wheel.

dear DR Zul
im glad to willing sharing all the imformtion and the feed back on ur 20 inch.i would said those thing is aesthetic it come not practical,in fact i oso fix 20inch breyton on my e92 335i not much complain because the rim it really aesthetic:53: i no worries bout perfomance drop but d lost comfortable on my drive.do u thinnk 335i got the some body,fender or wheelbase as e92 M3 ??? seem both look similar( i tot).....

im agreed 19 is till the best n fit for the e92 and also can avoid fender contact:top:. DR zul ignore what my comment on 20 inch rim it only my point view .you keep going and enjoy the ride .:wink::wink:

I'm not sure whether the E92 335i and E92 M3 share the same wheel spec. Anyway the spec of E92 M3 Rim:

1. BMW Style 220:
8.5x19", ET 29 (FA), 11 kg, 245/35, 9.5x19", ET23 (RA), 12 kg, 265/35

2. HRE C20:
8.5x19", ET 28 (FA), 8.5 kg, 10.5x19" ET 31 (RA), 9 kg.

3. Hamann Edition Race:
8.5x20", ET 26 (FA), 14 kg, 245/30, 10.5x20", ET 26 (RA), 15 kg, 295/25 (+ 3mm spacer)

Zul;532635 said:
I'm not sure whether the E92 335i and E92 M3 share the same wheel spec. Anyway the spec of E92 M3 Rim:

1. BMW Style 220:
8.5x19", ET 29 (FA), 11 kg, 245/35, 9.5x19", ET23 (RA), 12 kg, 265/35

2. HRE C20:
8.5x19", ET 28 (FA), 8.5 kg, 10.5x19" ET 31 (RA), 9 kg.

3. Hamann Edition Race:
8.5x20", ET 26 (FA), 14 kg, 245/30, 10.5x20", ET 26 (RA), 15 kg, 295/25 (+ 3mm spacer)

thank you i wil use this as my reference.

Top Bottom