My E92 M3 - for your viewing pleasure

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
530e39;471625 said:
hi dr zul....
i baru je dapat 2006 M5 in indianapolis red shirt...anyway thks for very nice shots of ur e92 mmm..
i like to keep those standard 19" alloys but already done some mods: hot inazma hyper plus engine n exhaust grounding work...instantly improving my poor hi fi loudspeaker set up and also xenon brightness n engine seems to b a bit agressive...
i m now awaiting for my new set of supersprint exhaust for rear mufflers (street type) and also an X pipes with resonator, mayb nxt wk wil arrive...
and now considering to install a ready stock of gruppe m ram intake system (a 2 wks old 2nd unit) as i was very frustrated to search around for k&n air filters...
wil update u soon bro!

Hi 530e39,

How is the M5? Thought of getting the E60 M5 to replace my E60 530i but mrs don't want. She prefers the 530, so keeping it at the moment.

very very nice!!! thumbs up! when are you going to put on 8 pot Brembo?

Kreisseig muffles as well, i hope!

Hi everybody,

Thanks. just sharing my pict. Actually thought of doing ll Hamann but the rear spoiler is not to my like. Planned of getting Hamann exhaust/muffler system.

Warmest regards.

-zul-

Titanium mufflers will save weight, but even the expensive ones like GruppeM tend to crack. And it can't welded.

i was using Titanium muffler from Trust, but only the tip is titanium la, no crack problem :)

as for Kreisseig muffler, u can buy direct from them.

http://kreissieg.ocnk.net/product-list/87

for kreissieg, no worries for the sound, it has a remote controller to click on for the valve. so u can have the F1 roar and also the low graoning sound as u like it :)

So expensive lah, the cost is about US$6000 excluding 40 % import tax/duty.

yap, Kreisseig is that range of selling price.but super premium product u r getting :)

t2ribena;481291 said:
is this really achievable? 0 to 200kmh less than 10s...

the brabus glk with 740bhp 1350Nm can only manage 12.8s nia...:eek:

My guestimate only but I might be wrong. Sorry...

Top Bottom