My E92 M3 - for your viewing pleasure

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Fuiyoo Mr.Zul, very nice ride, M3 summore..
Btw, i heard that with manual, the ride is a bit 'harsh', something like, you have to keep on changing the gear often as the rev limiter keep max-out easily..
Nonetheless.. a sexy beast indeed ! Congrats..

Very...very....very...very nice ride you have:top:
:driver:

naharnms;414645 said:
Fuiyoo Mr.Zul, very nice ride, M3 summore..
Btw, i heard that with manual, the ride is a bit 'harsh', something like, you have to keep on changing the gear often as the rev limiter keep max-out easily..
Nonetheless.. a sexy beast indeed ! Congrats..

I don't think it is 'harsh', all depends on how you push the car. When I first started using the m-dynamic mode (MDM) it does feel a bit 'harsh' but I realised that when I upshift I floor the pedal. Now to get a smmother ride in MDM I could adjust the pedal to just adequate to spin the tyre and get the car moving. BTW, you can spin in 3rd gear and sometimes in 4th gear if you really floor the pedal. The rev-limiter can max-out easily that gear changing have to be fast. In doing so you can get a 'harsh' ride initially before U get use to the power of M3.

Hi Guys,

Been sometime, thought of updating on the car.

I've changed the rims to HRE C20 19" few months back. The rims is lighter than the stock by about 2.5 kg for the front and 3 kg for the rear. The car has been great, enjoying driving it every day.

I'm doing some 'project now'. My order have arrived yesterday. Going to change the rims today to Hamann Edition Race 20". Its going to be heavier slightly than the stock but I think the power of M3 can take it. Tyre will be Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 245/30 (FA) and 295/25 (RA). Need to send the Hamann front spoiler, side skirt and rear diffuser for painting next week. I'll post the pict once the things completed.

Regards.

-Zul-

Zul;468994 said:
Hi Guys,

Been sometime, thought of updating on the car.

I've changed the rims to HRE C20 19" few months back. The rims is lighter than the stock by about 2.5 kg for the front and 3 kg for the rear. The car has been great, enjoying driving it every day.

I'm doing some 'project now'. My order have arrived yesterday. Going to change the rims today to Hamann Edition Race 20". Its going to be heavier slightly than the stock but I think the power of M3 can take it. Tyre will be Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 245/30 (FA) and 295/25 (RA). Need to send the Hamann front spoiler, side skirt and rear diffuser for painting next week. I'll post the pict once the things completed.

Regards.

-Zul-

nice mods you got bro!

heard about your run with a 550bhp cayenne!

///Motorsport;469256 said:
nice mods you got bro!

heard about your run with a 550bhp cayenne!

Hi Bro, I think U got a wrong person. I've not run with any cayenne so far but have run with CLS 350 AMG and M5 about 2 months ago.

:adore:Congrats bro! the E92 is brutal and sexy at the same time. *jealous jealous* lol

r u malaccan? cos there's another black M3 exactly like urs....he's a doctor....=)

chuakz;471233 said:
r u malaccan? cos there's another black M3 exactly like urs....he's a doctor....=)

Yes, I am from Melaka. I think I'm the only black E92 M3 here.

halo

hi dr zul....
i baru je dapat 2006 M5 in indianapolis red shirt...anyway thks for very nice shots of ur e92 mmm..
i like to keep those standard 19" alloys but already done some mods: hot inazma hyper plus engine n exhaust grounding work...instantly improving my poor hi fi loudspeaker set up and also xenon brightness n engine seems to b a bit agressive...
i m now awaiting for my new set of supersprint exhaust for rear mufflers (street type) and also an X pipes with resonator, mayb nxt wk wil arrive...
and now considering to install a ready stock of gruppe m ram intake system (a 2 wks old 2nd unit) as i was very frustrated to search around for k&n air filters...
wil update u soon bro!

Just an update on my car. The mod/spec so far:

1. Hamann Edition Race 3-piece 20" wheel
- FA: 8.5x20", ET 26 mm with Michelin PS2 245/30.
- RA: 10.5x20", ET 26 mm with Michelin PS2 295/25, 5 mm spacer.
2. Hamann front lower splitter.
3. Hamann side skirt.
4. Hamann rear diffuser.
5. Hamann pedal.
6. Wingard safety/tinted film.
7. Meguiar's full detailing.
8. PPS (polarised protection system) teflon paint sealent protection system .

Future mod...(still undecided :7:)
1. Hamann/AC Schnitzer rear spoiler.
2. Hamann/ACSchnitzer roof spoiler.
3. Hamann full exhaust system.

Top Bottom