My E92 M3 - for your viewing pleasure

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
XXX;410815 said:
hehe...bro dont feel sorry...its me that needs to feel sorry for myself...last time parents ask go school everyday ponteng...see now M3 also cannot buy.

You at least get to ponteng... I very good boy, never ponteng, also cannot afford.. :(

Who say economy is bad!!

Great car Zul! summore manual :love::top:

What happen to the original rims? Simpan gudang?.. :p

Sweet lah bro!

Not a fan of black centered wheels though.

Just wondering why you went for manual over DCT?

Congrats

astroboy;410875 said:
You at least get to ponteng... I very good boy, never ponteng, also cannot afford.. :(

What happen to the original rims? Simpan gudang?.. :p

...yes, masuk gudang...

E28driver;410908 said:
Sweet lah bro!

Just wondering why you went for manual over DCT?

Congrats

Actually want the DCT but the offer for the manual is too good to refuse. Anyway, no regret...

Zul;410913 said:
Actually want the DCT but the offer for the manual is too good to refuse. Anyway, no regret...

the AB Sg. Besi unreg, dark blue 08 DCT is going for RM650k...is that good?

Sapura's prereg interlagos 08 manual is going for much2 cheaper...but mileage already 17k

Zul,
Just curious...that kinda money gets u many choices....i, for one like the 997 very2 much. What makes u choose the M?

shaifulo;410977 said:
the AB Sg. Besi unreg, dark blue 08 DCT is going for RM650k...is that good?

Sapura's prereg interlagos 08 manual is going for much2 cheaper...but mileage already 17k

Zul,
Just curious...that kinda money gets u many choices....i, for one like the 997 very2 much. What makes u choose the M?

RM 650k for 08 DCT sounds good.

The Sapura's, is it demo unit? I will avoid it.

Have not testdrive a 997 before. Testdrove a Cayman but don't like it. May be the lower engine capacity. Anyway the other concern was the service, have 2 drive 2 KL. The ministry of home affairs also not keen on the 2-seater.

Zul;410988 said:
RM 650k for 08 DCT sounds good.

The Sapura's, is it demo unit? I will avoid it.

Have not testdrive a 997 before. Testdrove a Cayman but don't like it. May be the lower engine capacity. Anyway the other concern was the service, have 2 drive 2 KL. The ministry of home affairs also not keen on the 2-seater.

get an Toyota Alphard for ministry of home affairs and 2-seater for Ministry of Foreign Affairs. btw. why not GTR?

Zul;410751 said:
Hello friends,

It about 2 months since I took delivery of my car. The mileage now is about 3000 km. The break-in period of 2000 km was very difficult period. Its 'almost impossible' to drive this car responsibly. You can easily touch 200 km/h in less than 10 secs. The mod so far is black matt front grill and HRE 19" Competetion C20 3-piece rims. Thought of putting 20" Hamann Edition Race but so difficult to get the tyre here. Last checked can only get Toyo tyres. I'll present now some pictures of my car for your viewing pleasure.

nice car bro...0-200kmh in

velocity;411000 said:
get an Toyota Alphard for ministry of home affairs and 2-seater for Ministry of Foreign Affairs. btw. why not GTR?

it's a nissan.
no doubt it's fast, but still a nissan

just my personal opinion.

you have good taste bro, HRE is superb! i see your tyre is very high profile, 245/ 285? it makes the ride look a little high, otherwise great!

i would go with a slightly thinner profile and lowered it slightly to match the 19"...that would be perfect IMO!

Hi Spaceman,

I used the same tyre that came with the car, 265/35, changed the rims only. Agreed that the car will looks better if it is lowered a bit but at the moment worried it might not clear the road hump and the entrance to my house. At the moment coming out from the house I have to exit obliquely otherwise the front bottom part will scrap the road. I thought of Hamann Edition Race 20" with a lower profile tyre 265/30 or 295/25 but choice of tyre is very limited. Ask the tyre dealer to look for tyre but only Toyo available. Prefers Good Year F1 Asym, Michelin PS2 or at least Pirelli.

So at the moment will stick to the current set-up.

BTW, I used a spacer to push out the wheel a bit = less offset. The front with a 10 mm spacer and the rear with a 5 mm spacer.

Top Bottom