My E92 M3 - for your viewing pleasure

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zul

Club Guest
Hello friends, It about 2 months since I took delivery of my car. The mileage now is about 3000 km. The break-in period of 2000 km was very difficult period. Its 'almost impossible' to drive this car responsibly. You can easily touch 200 km/h in less than 10 secs. The mod so far is black matt front grill and HRE 19" Competetion C20 3-piece rims. Thought of putting 20" Hamann Edition Race but so difficult to get the tyre here. Last checked can only get Toyo tyres. I'll present now some pictures of my car for your viewing pleasure.

The sport rims, HRE Competetion C20, black powder-coat centre-piece with polished lips size 19" x 8.5 front and 19" x 10.5 rear.

The ori M3 19 " weight is 11 kg front and 12 kg rear without tyre.
The HRE Competetion C20 19" weight is 8.5 kg front and 9 kg rear.

i cannot take it.... i want, i want, i just must buy...

btw, nice black beauty there Zul....

regards...

That's all at the moment.

Still have Hamann aluminium pedal and foot rest to be install. Still undecided whether to use Hamann or get BMW Performance Pedal.

Thinking of BMW Performance Steering Wheel.

Warmest regards.

Great car and nice shots there. Congratulations on your ownership of such a beautifully crafted ride...

BlackCat

Zul;410761 said:
That's all at the moment.

Still have Hamann aluminium pedal and foot rest to be install. Still undecided whether to use Hamann or get BMW Performance Pedal.

Thinking of BMW Performance Steering Wheel.

Warmest regards.

nice ride bro:top:

Zul

people like you should be banned from posting pics of your car....bcos it urges people to go rob a bank and go get one...hmmm..so Maybank or CIMB better....kakakakkakaka

Btw Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat ride.

P.s: Fortunately its not a naked women pic otherwise we would have to rob the sperm bank.:eek:

XXX;410809 said:
Zul

people like you should be banned from posting pics of your car....bcos it urges people to go rob a bank and go get one...hmmm..so Maybank or CIMB better....kakakakkakaka

Btw Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat ride.

Sorry guys, thought of sharing the pict with you all and trying to 'poison' U. Started with 3 M3 here but now within 2 months the number have become 5.

hehe...bro dont feel sorry...its me that needs to feel sorry for myself...last time parents ask go school everyday ponteng...see now M3 also cannot buy.

Top Bottom