My E39 530i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Finally got it today! looks great in M-sport bumper and new Alpine white. tomorrow will send for detailing and instal tinting, have to look for quad exhaust to fit the double exhaust rear bumper too!

EL118;641796 said:
Finally got it today! looks great in M-sport bumper and new Alpine white. tomorrow will send for detailing and instal tinting, have to look for quad exhaust to fit the double exhaust rear bumper too!

Detailing right after a new paint job? Hmmm... not so sure about that. Shouldn't you let the paint dry properly first?

e39touring;641800 said:
Detailing right after a new paint job? Hmmm... not so sure about that. Shouldn't you let the paint dry properly first?

I think he means interior detailing..imho ..i was told that the newly painted car really needs to dry up at least 2 weeks before any polishing or detailing whatsoever..

JFT63;641813 said:
I think he means interior detailing..imho ..i was told that the newly painted car really needs to dry up at least 2 weeks before any polishing or detailing whatsoever..

I heard someone said so previously but not really. I have checked with paint shop and also the detailing centre, should wax for protection earliest possible. (the paint shop also do waxing to preserve the paint at earliest time)

well, he's the man for the job shud know better..anyway gd luck on yr detailing bro..:top::top:

Finally chose the square exhaust! and complete with window tinting. am happy with the outcome!

what's next : wait for tender plate result this month & possibly the Head unit

EL118,

good to know you've acquired your new 530i. Everyone's eager to see your pica pica and more picas.
Take pics and upload to any online photo share sites. One ex is: www.photobucket.com. Register for free. Upload your pics. Copy link and paste here.

el118;642594 said:
finally chose the square exhaust! And complete with window tinting. Am happy with the outcome!

What's next : Wait for tender plate result this month & possibly the head unit

wvm 530? :4:

Bro, u can paste the picture over here for direct sharing.

DSC02090.jpg

DSC02099.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

Top Bottom