Sold My 528i...Now what??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haywire;556307 said:
Mine is a 530i M-sport Special Edition Individual some more and it still dont have electric seats or electric steering adjustment. Those are options in the UK.

Not that I'm missing it, how often do you adjust the steering?

I think electric seat is useful. Electric stereng will incorporate wt yr seat setting as well.
Convenience if other driver change the adjustment. U just need to press the memory button for preset adjustment. My 528 CBU UK spec has its all hehehe

I agree on IM. Yes electric seats comes in handy. If waiting for GF of anyone go get something and you're waiting in your car and they take like forever to comeout...with just 1 touch of a button can recline to relaxing seat position and again with another 1 touch of a button, back to pilot driving seat position. :D

bimmerholic;556323 said:
I agree on IM. Yes electric seats comes in handy. If waiting for GF of anyone go get something and you're waiting in your car and they take like forever to comeout...with just 1 touch of a button can recline to relaxing seat position and again with another 1 touch of a button, back to pilot driving seat position. :D

Relaxing position? I likeeee

528i sold no more...

Dear all,

Orang tua-tua used to say, on a long journey, try not to turn back if u are substantially midway to your destination. Car dealer also used to say..when your car is sold but pending final settlement..try not to use the car (got ar? such thing).

I didnt bother with the above pantang...i decided to use my wife's E240 W210 balik kampung last Sat morning only to discover the car's vibrating at 120km/h. So midway to Seremban from Kota Dsara, i made a u turn...patah balik...and exchange to my trusted, but already sold 528i.

Raining in Pedas Linggi stretch caused lots of standing water. Hit a few puddles at 1XXkm/hr and spun before ending up in a ditch on the left side of the road at 3.10 am saturday. Raining cats and dogs by then. No injury to my 4 other dependents...thank god.

Car is now in a workshop in the Senawang...under repair. Really sad to see him like that. Lesson to all of us.

The car dealer still taking your car in the same price even after the accident?

Sorry bout the incident. Never drive fast yr RWD car in rains. I barely touch 90kmh in rains. Seen too much & even my bro in law ditch his E46 on hiway

My friend totalled his Merc E240 W211 last year near Tapah, doing only 90kmh in the rain at the time.

initialM;557603 said:
Sorry bout the incident. Never drive fast yr RWD car in rains. I barely touch 90kmh in rains. Seen too much & even my bro in law ditch his E46 on hiway

Never drive any car fast in the rain.. I also maintain max 90-100kph in the rain.Even when I had my 4wd Impreza,I dare not drive fast in the rain,partly cuz the tyres were semi-slicks.

In a RWD car...big no-no.

528i sold no more

bmw7833;557473 said:
The car dealer still taking your car in the same price even after the accident?

It was not to be sold to a dealer, but to an otai in JB. he was devastated to hear what happened but kind enuf to ask me to call him if i want to sell the car after repair. We are in constant contact now.

528i sold no more.

supergripen;557616 said:
Never drive any car fast in the rain.. I also maintain max 90-100kph in the rain.Even when I had my 4wd Impreza,I dare not drive fast in the rain,partly cuz the tyres were semi-slicks.

In a RWD car...big no-no.

Learnt that the hard way, bro.

At last...after a gruesome 3 1/2 month period...my 528i is out of the accident-repair workshop. 1st time driving it after more than 3 months, the car constantly reminded me why i fell for it in the 1st place. Same feel, solidness and a consummate all-rounder as it was before. Sent it for an interior cleaning-up immediately to clear the 3 plus month of guey from the workshop.

Keeping the car for sure now....selling my Merc. Audi coming only in Feb / Mar. Thinking of lowering the 528i with Bilsteins and Eibach en-route to 18"...no...not 19" please..heh heh

azan23uk;590354 said:
At last...after a gruesome 3 1/2 month period...my 528i is out of the accident-repair workshop. 1st time driving it after more than 3 months, the car constantly reminded me why i fell for it in the 1st place. Same feel, solidness and a consummate all-rounder as it was before. Sent it for an interior cleaning-up immediately to clear the 3 plus month of guey from the workshop.

Keeping the car for sure now....selling my Merc. Audi coming only in Feb / Mar. Thinking of lowering the 528i with Bilsteins and Eibach en-route to 18"...no...not 19" please..heh heh

helo bro azan23uk,

nice meeting u here.:rock:

glad that u decided to keep the care for your own driving pleasure. e39 is still a good car to drive althought it's more than 8-12 yrears old car.

e39 :rock::rock::rock:

azan. no no to adjustable titans.. even richard himself wil tell you that. stick with titan and STANDARD springs.. not eibach. Ask richard .. he will advise you on that...

alan

Top Bottom