My E39 530i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Basically, u can not check untill u put the wheels onto your car, or u bring the gauge to measure.

bmw7833;666963 said:
Basically, u can not check untill u put the wheels onto your car, or u bring the gauge to measure.

than from the 3 photos how do you know they do not fit our e39?

EL118;666946 said:
Really? i thought they said all suitable for E39? how to check whether suitable or not? make me hesitate as i remember reading somewhere on this forum someone changed the rim to other size and the ECU prompt error message.

Eric,

Somehow unexplained, our e39 wheel centre bore is 74 mm and is the largest among BMW sedan series.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/bmw_alloy_wheels

Plan to get some nice example for u , but very hard to search the picture of Alpina M5 e39 even in google.

big897.jpg

m1.jpg

EL118;666968 said:
than from the 3 photos how do you know they do not fit our e39?

All the rims are replica and seller mentioned the rims fit e60 or others model, so i assume they are not perfect fitment for e39.

zib;667015 said:
What is centre bore? And how come so far I can see wheels easily interchangeable between BMW models without any mention on this measurement?

interchageable between other models bro, not for e39

Latest updates.

- Instal Head unit with bluetooth, rear camera, dvd player. GPS etc RM2,500 + 80 installation
- Change all 4 tyres to Goodyear Stiletto 4 x 385 = 1,540 ( this one i got it cheap, i think)
- Change engine oil sum gasket ( minor leaking) RM88 & oil filter housing RM 28.8+labour 380 + tie rod 160+ labour 25,+ misc total RM808

Total "investment" todate : RM23,597

EL118;674501 said:
Latest updates.

- Instal Head unit with bluetooth, rear camera, dvd player. GPS etc RM2,500 + 80 installation
- Change all 4 tyres to Goodyear Stiletto 4 x 385 = 1,540 ( this one i got it cheap, i think)
- Change engine oil sum gasket ( minor leaking) RM88 & oil filter housing RM 28.8+labour 380 + tie rod 160+ labour 25,+ misc total RM808

Total "investment" todate : RM23,597

Did you have the MID before? If you did, did you relocate the MID to the glovebox? Otherwise will be hard to change time etc if the car resets.

bmw7833;667002 said:
Plan to get some nice example for u , but very hard to search the picture of Alpina M5 e39 even in google.

Wei where got E39 Alpina M5? I thot there's only the Alpina B10?

haywire;674505 said:
Did you have the MID before? If you did, did you relocate the MID to the glovebox? Otherwise will be hard to change time etc if the car resets.

What is MID?

i have it dismantled and now sit in my store. such a big piece how to relocate to glove box?

EL118;674514 said:
i have it dismantled and now sit in my store. such a big piece how to relocate to glove box?

No need go keep it there all the time, only when you need to access any of the OBC functions. But have the plug available in the glovebox when its needed.

Some people went further and mount in under the glovebox near your knee in order to keep the glovebox usable.

My E39 aircon control unit kong, all button cannot function and keep blowing out hot air even if key already removed. send to 2 places still cannot find the replacement part.(one shop quoted me RM2000+ for a 2nd hand unit, crazy...) will try Naidu tomorrow...

For your info, I bought mine RM1k about 5 years ago. I strongly recommend u go to Haki Trade or MK to source the part.

Top Bottom