My 320D M Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Makko

Club Guest
This is my black baby:love:all original, i have no intention to upgrade anything at this moment, very satisfy with it :top:

i like a cleaner engine which is good to the environment with power!
hopefully Malaysians can accept diesel cars like overseas countries, we need some fresh air, too...

Makko;475084 said:
i like a cleaner engine which is good to the environment with power!
hopefully Malaysians can accept diesel cars like overseas countries, we need some fresh air, too...

"A cleaner engine which is good to the environment with power!" :top:

Environment friendly.

Congratulation to your new ride. How's your ride so far?

it is a very very solid car with full M sport equipment, the only bad point is the sound from the engine, but i am going to install the bonnet insulation soon, hopefully can reduce the noise, otherwise, this is a perfect car, previously i am driving a C200k which is consider a good car, but after i test drive the 320d, just can't resist to change it, too bad that my C200K is still looking for a new owner, i don't need 2 cars which can empty my pocket:stupid:, the trade in price is way too low, so i decided to sell it by myself:64:

with all this euphoria, think it's time for me to experience what driving one is like..

Makko;475133 said:
it is a very very solid car with full M sport equipment, the only bad point is the sound from the engine, but i am going to install the bonnet insulation soon, hopefully can reduce the noise, otherwise, this is a perfect car, previously i am driving a C200k which is consider a good car, but after i test drive the 320d, just can't resist to change it, too bad that my C200K is still looking for a new owner, i don't need 2 cars which can empty my pocket:stupid:, the trade in price is way too low, so i decided to sell it by myself:64:

Whoo, very nice. Well, the car should run well on our Euro 2M diesel right? Ahh, is the diesel clatter from the engine horrendous?

Wow the C200K too. Is it the new model, or the one with the peanut eyes? Haha.

go go go and test drive it, i think it is a good deal to get such a green engine and power at this price:top:
for overseas countries, they have to wait for months in order to get this diesel engine and the price is way higher than the petrol engines, pls keep me updated after u have test drive it:wink:

Eggie86;475157 said:
Whoo, very nice. Well, the car should run well on our Euro 2M diesel right? Ahh, is the diesel clatter from the engine horrendous?

Wow the C200K too. Is it the new model, or the one with the peanut eyes? Haha.

Yeah, the new Efficient Dynamic engine runs well on existing Euro 2 diesel with lower sulfur output which same as petrol engine. The diesel clatter doesn't really bother from inside the car and just want to reduce the sound further by installing the sound/heat insulation... anyone can recommend where to fix?

the C200K is the peanut eye 2006 model, a comfort car and looking for a new owner...

Congrats for using diesel Sis. What's the fuel consumption like for this model especially with the ed system?
With no more subsidies for fuel looming on the horizon, this might be the best way to drive.

e39touring;475365 said:
Congrats for using diesel Sis. What's the fuel consumption like for this model especially with the ed system?
With no more subsidies for fuel looming on the horizon, this might be the best way to drive.

ya, we need to "rescue" our earth :top:
for the FC, so far i have finish 1 full tank only, it can goes around 600km with mostly city drive and i really like to try the torque, heheheh...
now 3/4 of my 2nd tank, accelerate not much as i already know the power, hopefully can go 650-700km, i will go to Club med in the middle of this month, will try hwy FC by then, 1000km? let me keep u updated:listen:

saat;475405 said:
Mimi, I think you should change your nick. Else everyone will call you a Bro.

how can i change my log in name?
in fact makko is a Japanese name for girls la:67:

Makko;475406 said:
how can i change my log in name?
in fact makko is a Japanese name for girls la:67:

Re-register. Isn't makko is a Japanese powdered incense?

Top Bottom